Random pictures thread

-

cant forget this one

EF1.jpg

I should have bought enough to finish. But, with repairs I need to do, knew I wouldn't get done last year. Didn't have a good place to store it and was afraid it might warp before I got to it. If I had known how high prices were going I would have tried a little harder to make a place for it. :BangHead:

Yeah I hear ya! I’m having a garage built and the price of plywood sheathing has almost doubled during the project.

Yeah I hear ya! I’m having a garage built and the price of plywood sheathing has almost doubled during the project.
I have a few projects that I need to do this year and not looking forward to the cost of lumber. Need to re sheet one side of a shed, plus I want to finish the last room in the basement and get it insulated. Would like to insulate the garage at some point as well.

SAC is long gone , was who the marines got when they dialed 911-------------

A friend of mine joined the USAF right out of HS. At the end of his first hitch, he decided he wanted to fly after working on aircraft armaments for 4 years. Tail gunner on B 52 was his next assignment. Ayeee those 2AM calls I used to get while he was on alert :BangHead:. Minot ND, Iceland, New Brunswick, the list goes on :rofl:. I never heard from him in daylight hours until he became an instructor in Sacramento.

A friend of mine joined the USAF right out of HS. At the end of his first hitch, he decided he wanted to fly after working on aircraft armaments for 4 years. Tail gunner on B 52 was his next assignment. Ayeee those 2AM calls I used to get while he was on alert :BangHead:. Minot ND, Iceland, New Brunswick, the list goes on :rofl:. I never heard from him in daylight hours until he became an instructor in Sacramento.

LOL , the clowns in the A-E squadron ,use to follow us around on the 50 cal. tail guns , gives you a weird feeling , specially if they were loaded and getting ready to leave . One screw up and all would be history .
Setting just off the end of the runway during an ORI was pretty entertaining , a 52 taking off 45 seconds one after another , saw a few parts fall off of them too !

-
Back