Random pictures thread

-
My phone popped up this picture this morning, saying it was taken 4 years ago today. The day my cuda left.

Trailer.jpg

Looks like a little rain racing and the Cuda was winning until he lost it on the turn. Now he needs a $1k window that people give away...lol

Looks like a little rain racing and the Cuda was winning until he lost it on the turn. Now he needs a $1k window that people give away...lol
Little more than that. Look how the hood is bowed and the axle pushed out from under it, and look at the damage to the pontiac.

Both cars are toast.

I dunno, those hubcaps on the Pontiac don't make me think of crazy driving.

On the other hand, the jacked up barracuda with mag-wheels and (probably) bald rear tires from doing burnouts was likely to have had a stupid HS kid driving it who lost control in the rain and took out both cars.

I lost my first Mopar similarly, sideways though and over a guardrail, influenced by bad weather (snow), but caused by my youthful stupidity.

-
Back