Random pictures thread

-
5C572EDB-DED1-42BF-9C44-739BC83A5405.gif

Oh, man! Now you're just teasing me! :lol:

In preparation for retirement we moved "out" a-ways about a year ago, found a nice, private place on a few acres (mostly wooded), and so far our "log splitter" (if you can call it that) is this two-armed hydraulic contraption that you have to manually "row" in order to move the ram. The motion is very much akin to one of those cross country ski trainers when you use it. Good workout for the upper body, but lately I've been drooling more and more over "proper" wood splitters...such as yours.

I'm jealous! :thumbsup:

Oh, man! Now you're just teasing me! :lol:

In preparation for retirement we moved "out" a-ways about a year ago, found a nice, private place on a few acres (mostly wooded), and so far our "log splitter" (if you can call it that) is this two-armed hydraulic contraption that you have to manually "row" in order to move the ram. The motion is very much akin to one of those cross country ski trainers when you use it. Good workout for the upper body, but lately I've been drooling more and more over "proper" wood splitters...such as yours.

I'm jealous! :thumbsup:
Until I distal tore my left bicep muscle a few years back, this was all I ever used an 8lb maul. About 6 bush cords a year, the past 35 years. That and my gorgeous assistant !

firewood2015 026.JPG

oaksheds.jpg

firewood2015 041.JPG

-
Back