Random pictures thread

-

Old homeland acquaintance built this
1713652761486.png
1713652791392.png
<~~~~~~ Cummins powered

Last edited:
WOW! Impressive and intimidating to say the least! :thumbsup:
Rodney was pretty creative :lol: He built a Monster Truck before they were even a thing with help from the Marine Corps Supply Center and their connection with one of the scrap yards in town when we were like 20? Drove it to Vegas, cruisin' The Strip, he gets stopped by a Clark County Deputy Sheriff that says " I don't know what this is, I don't wanna know what it is. Get it out of Clark County right now and never let me see it again!" :lol:

:rofl::thumbsup:
Rodney was pretty creative :lol: He built a Monster Truck before they were even a thing with help from the Marine Corps Supply Center and their connection with one of the scrap yards in town when we were like 20? Drove it to Vegas, cruisin' The Strip, he gets stopped by a Clark County Deputy Sheriff that says " I don't know what this is, I don't wanna know what it is. Get it out of Clark County right now and never let me see it again!" :lol:

well let's see...I've got the drive end of a Bolens snowblower and a wire yard cart like the one pictured...that would be great for roaming the streets on garbage night and picking up treasures!
Please tell me that you are going to have somebody film that. Be sure to post it here.

Please tell me that you are going to have somebody film that. Be sure to post it here.
good idea! after falling off and saying "I'm okay", we can submit it to America's Funniest Videos. and BTW, the longer and harder the laughing is in the video...that's my wife, the worse it is, the more she laughs.

Speaking of junkernecking....

I was riding the motorcycle last weekend and spotted something off the side of the road.
It looked promising enough to turn around, which I might not have done, had I been in a car.

20240418_200251.jpg
20240418_200255.jpg

Combination/flip over 3/4 and 13/16 lug socket.

Where was that when I had a hard time finding one locally, and finally found the only parts store in the county that had two...and bought them both.

-
Back