Random pictures thread

-
:poke: No worries here...it only took me 44+ years to get here. Heat doesn't bother me. If I'm working in this:
View attachment 1716280753

and I get too hot, I have been blessed with this:
View attachment 1716280755
50' away to just go hop in for a bit. Then go back and hit the wrenches again. Rinse and repeat as necessary. No Red X needed!!

p.s. Keep in mind that "car season" is 9+ months down here. Longer if you don't mind the heat. In Detroit where we were, it was about 3+ months. Maybe. Great trade IMO!! (Bonus: got @RAT ROD AL to move nearby too :thumbsup: )
This is why we want to move south... Longer car season is a bonus too!!

Yeah jealous as heck! About as far south I could legally move is Leaminton ON lol, which just gets us closer to the "lake effect" of Lake Ontario. Friggin border creates big issues lol. But then again there is the Caribbean, oops Grandbabies put a stop to that too.
My wife and I want to do the same thing... Move south!!. :thumbsup:
:poke: No worries here...it only took me 44+ years to get here. Heat doesn't bother me. If I'm working in this:
View attachment 1716280753

and I get too hot, I have been blessed with this:
View attachment 1716280755
50' away to just go hop in for a bit. Then go back and hit the wrenches again. Rinse and repeat as necessary. No Red X needed!!

p.s. Keep in mind that "car season" is 9+ months down here. Longer if you don't mind the heat. In Detroit where we were, it was about 3+ months. Maybe. Great trade IMO!! (Bonus: got @RAT ROD AL to move nearby too :thumbsup: )
Sorry Al, just don't have the heart to hit the "like" button. Like said, sad, but I get it.
Another one bites the dust ! Picked all the parts and pieces I could get off. .
One down ,one to go !
View attachment 1716280752

Gotta love the shop temp in Florida when you have dark colored garage doors and medium colored stucco exterior walls!

View attachment 1716280698

No complaints though as I traded for this to escape the 9 cold months in Michigan. I'll take this any day!!
I've seen that recently in WV. The sun beats hell out of my garage. Or I guess I should say beats hell into it.

:) Yeah a Chevy............ but what a guy

452196432_817256567173323_4143559586951088861_n.jpg

Some boys in Long Beach, California, mimic the famous photograph of the Marine Corps flag-raising on Mount Suribachi during the battle of Iwo Jima. They were doing this for Flag Day in their school. 6-14-1955.

1722003844964.png

Grump musta done his research or on track testing. Running some really tall steering tires there. View attachment 1716281110

yeah , that's the guy that whined and complained to the nhra , till they put 600 pounds on the hemi`s cause he couldnt hardly ever outrun them (mainly Sox/Martin , ''matter of fact'' , Wally Parks even apologized to Sox for it , yrs later !!!

-
Back