Random pictures thread

-
zzzzzzzz.jpg

Ummmm...Cadillac? That's a '58 Chevy
:lol:

Aw, hell! I'm not even gonna try to be embarrassed about that, as it just shows what I know (diddly squat!) about full sized GM products of that vintage at a quick glance!

The Edsel, on the other hand, can't be mistaken for anything else....other than a horse collar, perhaps.

Aw, hell! I'm not even gonna try to be embarrassed about that, as it just shows what I know (diddly squat!) about full sized GM products of that vintage at a quick glance!

The Edsel, on the other hand, can't be mistaken for anything else....other than a horse collar, perhaps.
I'm not a ford or gm guy, but I was 13 in 58 and already a car nut! I remember all those cars.

Edsel did have one nifty thing goin' on. The 9" diff in the '59s is pretty much a drop in swap to an A Body. Till you git to the driveline anyway.

Old house or school house I drove by this past weekend near Morris Pa. If those walls could tell a story.

View attachment 1716282883
Those are really cool! There are a couple like that on the Lincoln Highway somewhere near McConnellsburg or Harrisonville as well (or at least there used to be the last time I drove out to Chambersburg in 2014), and since we don't have anything like them around here I always stopped and took a few pictures.

Thank you!

Last edited:
They have camero's in Ga.
I haven't seen a Challenger, but I think they have them also.
Of course lot's and lot's of Chargers.

-
Back