Random pictures thread

-
OH NO. :eek:

FB_IMG_1607333510373.jpg

I don’t get it. I’ve ridden a LOT of bikes, and had something like 50k documented miles behind me before I messed up my knees, but for the life of me I can’t understand how this bike went that fast with the front forks reversed. His caster angle is all wrong! I mean, think about how squirrelly your car would be at that speed with a sh**load of negative caster…..

No time to dig into this now, but this has me really puzzled, and I’ll do some digging into this later.

Last edited:
Look at the pics in the article, his lead car is only inches ahead of him creating a huge draft. Insane.
I don’t get it. I’ve ridden a LOT of bikes, and had something like 50k documented miles behind me before I messed up my knees, but for the life of me I can’t understand how this bike went that fast with the front forks reversed. His caster angle is all wrong! I mean, think about how squirrelly your car would be at that speed with a sh**load of negative caster…..

No time to dig into this now, but this has me really puzzled, and I’ll do some digging into this later.

For this record, José was sucked in by a car, behind the screen of a 250 hp 4.5l Talbot driven by the talented Yves Giraud-Cabantous, France champion of racing drivers.

His bike used a 130*12 gear, the oversized crankset had 130 teeth, the rims were made of ash wood, dressed in tubulars.
Second record:

After ten years of recovery and training, at the age of 50, he will beat his own record of Saint Elix, Lafitte Vigordane, Carbonne.

This time, he will reach a speed of 204.778 km/h on a German track.
1727053961202.png

-
Back