rcottick...screw me out of $120 for an aluminum radiator

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Ron..

yes...I have not forgot about you screwing me out of 120 bucks for the aluminum radiator back in 2008...i now see you have reappeared selling a 70 Duster....

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=635803

copy of the PM i send you back in 2010....

Still waiting two years for that radiator to show up....The one I paid 120 dollars for including fan....

Last I heard from you was April 2008...You were shipping it again after it was returned to you because some who you had it shippped screwed UP....

I send you the money...and I have no radiator....????

So what gives????

Tony Santos
1232 Clifton park Ct
las vegas nv 89110

I put my address there encase you lost it and have a conscience about screwing some one out of 120 dollars.....

Tony

It is now 2012....and still nothing....

you are a piece of ****.........simple as that...

That is a bummer that you got hosed, but the for sale add you are referring to was posted back on Sept of 2008, someone other than him just dug up his old thread.

well...sorry...just saw the ad and got excited that the asshole showed up again...

the link i posted was to the PM i send...which i copied to the thread.....

LOL, I understand your BP going up when you saw it. On his profile it shows that he hasn't logged in since 2010.

LOL, I understand your BP going up when you saw it. On his profile it shows that he hasn't logged in since 2010.

about went i send that last PM....was looking around for him...as I had lost his address and email address due to hard drive crash.....

oh well....life goes on........

-
Back