Ready For Irma!

-

ChrisRomello

Reaction score
The other day I realized how light these cars are when they are stripped down to just a shell. I was removing the trunk pan and put some of my body weight on the rear and it decided that it wanted to pop a wheelie! With this hurricane coming I thought that this would be a good idea...
IMG_5911.JPG

IMG_5912.JPG

i always wondered what people meant when they say "batten down the hatches"

i guess now i know

I think I would have lashed it straight down to the ground unless you are expecting high water, in which case....salt water, ughhhhhh

The other day I realized how light these cars are when they are stripped down to just a shell. I was removing the trunk pan and put some of my body weight on the rear and it decided that it wanted to pop a wheelie! With this hurricane coming I thought that this would be a good idea...
View attachment 1715090002
View attachment 1715090003

Best of luck, Chris!
Please let us know how you and your Plymouth fare.

Good luck to you. (not meant sarchastic). Remember it's only a car - please be safe. This one looks pretty bad mostly due to the duration and winds.

Good luck to you. (not meant sarchastic). Remember it's only a car - please be safe. This one looks pretty bad mostly due to the duration and winds.

You're kidding, right? I can't speak for Chris but I'm certain that to many of us, these are way more than "just a car." Are they worth putting oneself in imminent mortal danger? Probably not...but they're worthy of a pretty damn significant effort. Looking at the work ahead of Chris with this Valiant project, I'm going to guess that he's one of us.

-
Back