Realaty TV ??

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
what or do you watch any of them.before I make my coments about them Id like to know yours,(this is a love or hate them thing)so have at it :violent1: thanks..............Artie

"You.........have.........got.......to....tell.....me.......you..........are.........joking..............."

Clifton James, "Rancho Deluxe"

view_13_RANCHO-DELUXE_jpg.jpg

None of it is "reality". Not one single show. All of them have writers in the credits. It's all made up.

I find most of them are crap,in fact most of television is crap I need to stay away from it and do something constructive.

There is NO so called "reality" show that I will watch. NOT ONE. I'd rather watch old reruns of just about anything except.

"Cops" which I'm watching now, might be the only thing close to real reality. The rest of them and as has been said is anything but reality and I don't watch any of them.

I know people that were on Axe Men as well as Deadliest Catch. The whole show is orchestrated, scripted, and choreographed. The only reality is, those shows suck.

They ALL suck. Give me old 60's/70's TV shows. Tired of vampires, zombies,and non stop fake drama.

Reality shows blow.
I can't stand the fictional drama bullshit, and I can only hope if there are alien species keeping an eye on us that they don't see Honey Boo Boo, or we are toast.
Disgusting pigs.

You mean you don't like Honey Boo Boo. :D

If there was only one reson that I dissconnected my cable fom my tv, it could have been her show. I actually feel bad for that little girl. She's going to grow up and have people dislike her so much and wont know why.

I enjoy Duck Dynasty. That said I do not watch regularly. If I'm flipping channels and nothing else better is on...

dam I forgot this!:violent1: well I have to agree with you all to a point..I like watching all thee ALASKA & MT. shows and the pickers (I have lerant what a lot of the value of sum stuff I have) and 1 or 2 others.AND NO HONEY BOOBOO!gerrrrrrr :finga:that X10.but the best thing about it, it has made life a lot easyer for a lot of those people. I have seen them with new guns better or newer snow machines and so on.and for that I feel IM helping them.by bying the products that's advertised..correct me if IM wrong thinking?....thanks .....Artie

I was watching some youtube yesterday and seen a film on the MT man shows and Estrus Conway was being interviewed by news people. I think this is something everyone should watch and I'm sure everyone would have a different outlook on these shows I know I do and I watch them..I also think that's the kind of man that should be in the white house and get rid of the trash that's in there sorry for stepping on any toes but that's my feelings. so pleas for your Country's sake take 30min.to watch it..if you haven't all ready.thats if your a true American I am and damed prowd of it!!!! and if you live in the Carolinas,VA,or any of the mt.states it is a must see...come on boys we can do this!!!!!!!!!!....Artie

I like COPS and "Alaska State Troopers", "Jail" every now and again. past that, nope, reality TV pretty much sucks.
In fact, most TV sucks any more lately.

-
Back