[FOR SALE] rear out of fether duster ???

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I Have a 76 fether duster that if there is any iteresting people wanting it or is it worth me fulling with.tell me what its worth it will go to the highest bider.it will be complete drum to drum with springs and shocks bolts and drive shaft if needed...you tell me.I would like for the buyer to be able to pick it up.its hard for me to do that shiping thing any more but I can slowly get it dun if need be if you can bear with me.Just tring to worn you ahead of time on the shiping..thanks for looking........Artie trying to put another race/street car together for my son.so of you have race parts you whant to trade?? he needs-gages 2.5/8 mic./alm.rad/front wheels 3or4 inch./mid motor plate/?-I should say he needs all the little trivial BS.things all the running gear is covered X3.if this helps.I was going to let him run my old one but the trans has no way of cooling.and I'm not tearing it apart thanks for looking..........Artie

I need to put a price so I will say......400.00..WOW is he CRAZY!!!!!A,,,YA......OR BEST OFFER!!..sheeeew how that

does this rear have a sure-grip? and do you know the ratio? Probably would be a huge ship bill all the way to Oregon where I'm at.

does this rear have a sure-grip? and do you know the ratio? Probably would be a huge ship bill all the way to Oregon where I'm at.
:eek:ops: I haven't been under car to see yet.its a 6 cyl.car with air.I will get my son to look today after 4 pm.I guess I should have looked before posting.:banghead:....thanks for asking....Artie :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back