Rear Quarters - Sherman or Goodmark?

-

WARFARE

Reaction score
Hi Guys, getting ready to replace my drivers side rear quarter panel on my 69 Barracuda. I want to cut the panel an inch or two below the top crease just above the fuel cap.

I see AMD makes a nice replacement panel but I don't need the whole panel. Both Goodmark and Sherman make replacements that are more suitable, I think.

Sherman #250-50BL
Goodmark #2034917

Any comments or experience on which make is the best?

Thanks for your help.

Patrick

The best is said to be AMD. I think it varies on application, for my 74' swinger the AMD panels weren't available when I was in the market, so I snatched Sherman panels.

I'm happy with them.

They are nice: Body lines match, have good definition, fit well, same metal thickness, they "feel" solid.

Your gonna spend time finishing them either way you go. If you get the half panels, DEMAND they be sent with good packaging.

Inspect them thoroughly before signing for them.

Good Luck!

For my 71 Challenger, I used all AMD except for the fenders are Goodmark. They look good, but not yet hung to evaluate the fit....

Just a little inside info. Goodmark buys their panels from Sherman. So either way your going to be getting the same piece. I personally would spend the extra money and go AMD, the absolute best on the market.

-
Back