Red "X" Got Me Again

-

66fyssh

Don't Stop Believin'
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey, i inadvertently pressed that dang Red "X" again when I didn't mean to.

Maybe you could reposition it to the left or change it to a "Thumbs Down"! It's very frustrating.

GreatRectangularIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

I undo if someone brings it to my attention. I just wonder how many I didn't know I clicked on it and other FABO members think "that 66fyssh guy is a jerk" lol.
I’ve had a few jerks give me the ❌ and even a few middle fingers…. lol

Remove it completely
Nah ...keep it....it lets everyone else know who the jackwads are.

A lot of the red X's are from fat fingers, or accidentally pushes.

However, there are some serial Red X'ers out there.....we know who they are. :p

Nah ...keep it....it lets everyone else know who the jackwads are.

However, there are some serial Red X'ers out there.....we know who they are. :p
Man-children. The digital form of sticking your tongue out at someone.

If the Red-X was removed, the seriel Red-Xers, with no way to hit and run, might explode in frustration. While that might sound like a good thing, at first glance, I'm Not sure that we wouldn't then just get flaaked by the fall-out.
I've been here since 2014 IIIRC, and I can't remember ever having X'ed anybody about anything, ever. So if any of you can remember ever receiving an X from me, I would have to think it was an accident, and for that, I would have to apologize..
But if I was to X some comment, I would immediately follow up with a whyfor.
But I know, for me, there is always entertainment value in seeing who flipped who and trying to figure out the why of it.

Yes, that's true. That's why it would be beneficial to move the disagree image to a different location. "All that" in the lower right hand corner is kinda crowded for sure.

I didn't realize "the ignored" can go around giving them out.

Maybe make it a two-step process? Like when we hit it, a prompt comes up asking, "Are you SURE you want to disagree with Rusty?"

Maybe make it a two-step process? Like when we hit it, a prompt comes up asking, "Are you SURE you want to disagree with Rusty?"
LMAO. I've gotten plenty of red xs. If we all thought the same what a boring world it would be!

-
Back