Refreshing 360 after 10 years....

-
Ok..at the track this weekend

10.74 121.32
10.67 123.42

Weather sucks

The weather may not have been perfect........ but I’m sure you’re luvin that the cam is still good
:steering:

Another race may 21.....

car and driver will be but crew chief is along way from home

We are suppose to go to Bakersfield Memorial day weekend...actually Wednesday to Sunday.....this is a make up for the March meet that was postpone due to Kalifornia virus crap...

There is also a race in Vegas the weekend before....May 21 - 22.....We have decided to park this car as there is no way with me working out of town could we get anything fixed if it were to break...
So for the Vegas weekend....Daughter will drive my 75 Duster which has been sitting .....motor has no passes on it....

Now I hope work gives me those days off for Bakersfield....lol....maybe I will just quit......

As sad as it sounds I’ve made the same decisions... the last thing I need is to be working all day, and then all night swapping parts so I can leave Wednesday am....

Bakersfield March meet in May.

71dart 360 last October it ran 10.40s. Let's see this time.

10.438 125.44

New best for spare motor at 2 pm in afternoon

Last edited:
If you want to replace that windage tray,I have one. No bolts, but you have those anyway. PM If interested.
I'm in the market for a windage tray for my Magnum based 408. Would yours work? If so, please PM me, I'll respond promptly, no BS. Paul.

1st round on Saturday from GoPro in car....10.43 dial car runs 10.46 ....better light give .004 win.

Round I from HD cam....March Meet in May
the camera man sucks....lol

RD 2 lost....10.44 dial to a 10.43 dial ....heads up....Dart runs 10.45 but old chevy runs 10.43 with a better RT

-
Back