reported outbreak of barret jackson syndrom in OK

-
It looks pretty solid. If it is I wouldnt be surprised if he got at least 5K for it. And Im pretty cheap when it comes to pricing cars, LOL

Down in SE Oklahoma. Bigfoot country and ultra rare muscle cars never seen before and worth small fortunes.

Hes been posting it for months now, he took a break for awhile because it would only stay up for a few minutes before it was flagged lol. It used to say "to the crackheads who keep flagging me, put down tge crack pipe and get a life" And then insulted them a little more lol i saw posted on here a few minutes ago in california i think, was a 273 commando car and came with two motors, a transmission and looked about the same shape for only $2500. I think hes in the wrong state to get $7500 for it. The only mopars people in my area like are the "mopar poster children" lol chargers, challengers and cuda's. Not many a bodies floating around

that car has been listed on and off for over a year now , it actually is a nice builder but unfortunately way overpriced . he does have the console , manifolds , trans & shifter . It is a nice solid builder but I think its about 5k max but he has had it for such a long time & hasnt probably got a decent offer on it . I bought a couple of parts off him & he was easy to deal with. Would be a neat car to own

Hey Dustin , you dragged that duster off eldon's place ?

"reported outbreak of barret jackson syndrome in OK"

lmfao

im sure the chevy guys arent the only ones flaggin him

i wouldnt mind dragging that home

I think $5000 is about right. I know it doesnt have the original motor but I dont believe they had vin #s on them in 67 so all you need to do is find one with a close date code.

67 cuda,factory 383,4 spd, 8 3/4, front disc,sell or trade (south east oklahoma) $7500

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/3283048429.html

To me it would only be worth $7500 if it had original motor and trans and a gold brick in the trunk lol

that car has been listed on and off for over a year now , it actually is a nice builder but unfortunately way overpriced . he does have the console , manifolds , trans & shifter . It is a nice solid builder but I think its about 5k max but he has had it for such a long time & hasnt probably got a decent offer on it . I bought a couple of parts off him & he was easy to deal with. Would be a neat car to own

I have been seeing it for a long time also. I posted the VIN plate a while back and it decoded with what you can see on the car.

special order BB 4-speed console car with looks like recall steering wheel.

CAR: Plymouth Barracuda 2 Door Sports Hardtop
ENGINE: 383cid 4-bbl HP V8
TRANSMISSION: 4-Speed Manual Floor Shift
TIRES: d70x14 red streak 5
BUILD DATE: April 18.
AXLE: 3.23 Rear Axle Ratio, Sure Grip
INTERIOR: High Trim Grade, Vinyl Bucket Seats. Red Interior.
PAINT: Monotone Red Paint.
OTHER: Bright Blue Metallic Upper Door Frame Color.

MOLDINGS:

ABC OPTIONS:
D9: Front Disk Brakes
F7: Barracuda Formula S Package
G0: Decor Package
M2: Hamtramck built?
R1: AM Radio
T7: Tachometer
X1: Tinted Glass (all)

I'm looking at one - more together and rust free and that guy has the same BJ fever.

$7500 for the car, another $17,000 to fix it up and you'd have a $15,000 car. What a deal.

Engines , etc. , didn't have any ties to their designated vehicle via sequence number / plant code , until '69 or '69 ( i.e. , no such a thing as "matching numbers" until '68 or '69 ).

I thought that disc brakes (non-assist) were mandatory with the 383 in 1967 , and were optional in '68 and '69 .

-
Back