Right Stuff gasket maker

-
That is for tight machined surfaces only .015 gap as I read. This is the same stuff we used on Cadillac Northstar crankcase's, It is the best I used for tight straight surfaces but wont work on most parts of a Mopar engine.
You are right to an extent...However, I've used it on timing chain covers, valve covers, oil pans, carburetor gaskets, and good fitting intakes, with no issues. Maybe it's all in the technique.

Man I just attempted to use the ONE minute right stuff to seal up an intake. What a huge mistake and mess. It sets up WAY too fast for an intake. Lol

I have to buy yet another set of those Felpro printoseal gaskets again.

I’ll try for the 90 minute Right Stuff tomorrow when I have my head on straight.

Man I just attempted to use the ONE minute right stuff to seal up an intake. What a huge mistake and mess. It sets up WAY too fast for an intake. Lol

I have to buy yet another set of those Felpro printoseal gaskets again.

I’ll try for the 90 minute Right Stuff tomorrow when I have my head on straight.

LOL...you’ve got to be speedy Gonzales to use that stuff on an intake. I ain’t near fast enough.

I don't have an intake that isn't sealed with the right stuff one minute...
I've messed up on a timing cover on a hot day and boy it pissed me off LOL...

If your using the right stuff, you're using the wrong stuff.
Never again will I use the rubberized JB weld.

LOL...you’ve got to be speedy Gonzales to use that stuff on an intake. I ain’t near fast enough.

WEIRED , I use the hughs gaskets or mr. gasket printo seal on my intakes and no sealer at all , no leaks !

-
Back