-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed1970dartparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
If you have no life do not respond if no $ do not respond 100$ for two 14" sbp complete one tire is new cost $99. So you pay to ship and you $100 for parts from 32927 cocoa Fla

Attachments

• IMAG0709.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 240
Dount string me along and say ill buy them when you are full of poop .I lost out on selling due to being a Christian and taking people at the word 10 days for some *** to say when I call because no cash oh I found some thing I wanted more .

Dount string me along and say ill buy them when you are full of poop .I lost out on selling due to being a Christian and taking people at the word 10 days for some *** to say when I call because no cash oh I found some thing I wanted more .

that is bullfightershit when that happens.

Welcome to the world of the internet. I have had it happen and I have had a couple others sell stuff out from under me too. Many times big and heavy parts get the deal killed because of high shipping costs. It all sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back