RIP Mom!

-
Sorry for your loss, lost mom & dad way to early my self. Still miss them a bunch, love you mom & dad.

I'd like to take some time to thank everyone for their prayers and condolences on the passing of my Mother. She took the turn for the worse on Wed and passed peacefully in her sleep Sunday morning. Funeral arrangements are complete although we don't have a burial date yet - she will be buried at Arlington National Cemetary alongside my Dad who passed in 84. It appears Arlington only does 36 funerals a day with first priority given to active duty, then retired and lastly dependents. At 86 she had a pretty full life raising 7 kids, following my Dad all over the country and then taking to the road in a motorhome after my Dad passed away. Anyway guys and gals, thanks again for your support; I really appreciate it.

Please accept my condolensces on the loss of your mom. She sounds like she lived a fufilling life, and raised a great family.

Grant

Sorry to hear about your mom dartman, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom on December 1st, so I know how you are feeling.

..............Sorry for your loss.........your mom sure sounds like a great lady........may she rip........my prayers go out to all the family and friends.........kim............

-
Back