ROAD TRIP member needs help!! Bothell, Washington to Williams Lake, BC, Canada

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Any members close enough to help this member get going again? He is down to feet power and without a job at the moment.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=195077

We have a member Drache a/k/a Kyle with a blown rearend, no job and a grandmother with medical problems. Another member has offered up a rearend with 9" drums SBP but the brakes are new including springs, shoes and new wheel cylinders.

We need to see if we can possibly pass this from member to member until we can get it there. It is currently located in Bothell, Washington and needs to go to Williams Lake, BC, Canada. The person taking it across the border will need a passport and to do what ever paperwork it takes to get it in to Canada. It is about 400 miles apart from what the person that has the rearend stated.

Are there members out there that are willing to lend a hand on this? We have some members already ready to pitch in for some gas money and if we had an idea of what it would take we can work from there.

If you are in between those locations and willing to transport this rearend part of the way please list the place you would be able to pick it up and drop it off. This plan may or may not work but if it isn't put out there we will never know.

The member that has the rearend is also going to check in to freight quotes to see if that is an option.

I don't have the parts but will gladly help pay some of the shipping charges so it can get there.

I have offered help. But I'm away at work until the 5th of July, so maybe somebody else can help him sooner. If not, I'll get him going.

Ok guys I've received a flood of offers to help.

Driving the Dart is my one way of keeping me sane when times go rough. So thats why I'm willing to throw the 8 3/4 dream back into the barn and just looking for another 7 1/4 just to keep the Dart driving.

The instant flood of offers have brought tears to my eyes.

Ive finally got a trailer and will be taking the Dart back home on Wednesday.

Driving the Dart is my one way of keeping me sane when times go rough. The instant flood of offers have brought tears to my eyes.

When I feel the same way I go for a drive in my Valiant...offer still stands to help with the shipping charges, hope some good luck finds it way to your door!

Ok guys ive got his paypal .. All we need to do is get him a rear end so he can get out there and find him a job Pm me for his paypal

Driving the Dart is my one way of keeping me sane when times go rough. So thats why I'm willing to throw the 8 3/4 dream back into the barn and just looking for another 7 1/4 just to keep the Dart driving.

The instant flood of offers have brought tears to my eyes.

Ive finally got a trailer and will be taking the Dart back home on Wednesday.
Cheer up man Im happy to help :cheers:

that sucks if i would have known like 3 weeks ago i just sent a 7 1/4 to scrap

like i said early got one in a duster itrs free , all he need is to pay shipping i'll take out or i have 8 3/4 brake drums 40.00 plus the ride ........ or i can take to carlisle and someone can pickup for free there on rear

I've found a complete rear end, semi-close to Drache(OK, it's in the same province) the guy wants $300, then there's shipping to Williams Lake. It's about a six hour drive, not sure of the mileage.

If this will work, I'll contact the guy and let him know. I'm too far away to handle it personally, but may be able to get the shipping done. We'll see what we can do.

$300 for a lousy 7.25????...gotta be one cheaper than that. If my 8.75 was ready to be installed, he could have mine.

For pictures of what my differential looks like at this moment:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1969500821&postcount=6

As you can see the pin slipped out and went into one main gear and it all went downhill from there. The pinion gear has large gouges taken out of it, the pin is destroyed and it took a chunk out of the case. The spider gears and main gear appear no worse for wear which is surprising.

0301p.jpg

Ok guys ive got his paypal .. All we need to do is get him a rear end so he can get out there and find him a job Pm me for his paypal

I didn't know you could send rear ends through Paypal.

I have offered help. But I'm away at work until the 5th of July, so maybe somebody else can help him sooner. If not, I'll get him going.

Good member here. It may be the only option if no one else can get it done. Thanks for stepping up to the plate.

We do have one that needs a ride from Washington state to Williams Lake, BC, Canada if someone has a passport and want a road trip. Fundraiser for gas is waiting for the person that wants to help out.

I didn't know you could send rear ends through Paypal.
Yup Now that im thinking bout bills right it needs to go to the guy thats shipping the part . We can get him one some way :cheers:Now we have a few to pick from lets get one ... and then know what shiping going to be :cheers:

We have a member Drache a/k/a Kyle with a blown rearend, no job and a grandmother with medical problems. Another member has offered up a rearend with 9" drums SBP but the brakes are new including springs, shoes and new wheel cylinders.

We need to see if we can possibly pass this from member to member until we can get it there. It is currently located in Bothell, Washington and needs to go to Williams Lake, BC, Canada. The person taking it across the border will need a passport and to do what ever paperwork it takes to get it in to Canada. It is about 400 miles apart from what the person that has the rearend stated.

Are there members out there that are willing to lend a hand on this? We have some members already ready to pitch in for some gas money and if we had an idea of what it would take we can work from there.

If you are in that area and willing to transport this rearend please list the place you would be able to pick it up and drop it off. This plan may or may not work but if it isn't put out there we will never know.

The member that has the rearend is also going to check in to freight quotes to see if that is an option.

-
Back