Roy's on line swap meet

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, It looks like I have the same trans. cross member as the one in your picture. picked mine up at a swap meet. guy was parting the '67 barracuda I bought and sold cross member & trans. mount. has bb eng. cross member with spool(new style) mounts. have 440 + 727 from '73 moterhome. Mount on trans has 7" bolt hole centers, not gonna work. trying to order trans. mount through parts store but no pix and no returns o/special orders at $53. will the 360 spool mount work ? what mount do I need ? need experianced advice, thanks in advance, C300

Hi, It looks like I have the same trans. cross member as the one in your picture. picked mine up at a swap meet. guy was parting the '67 barracuda I bought and sold cross member & trans. mount. has bb eng. cross member with spool(new style) mounts. have 440 + 727 from '73 moterhome. Mount on trans has 7" bolt hole centers, not gonna work. trying to order trans. mount through parts store but no pix and no returns o/special orders at $53. will the 360 spool mount work ? what mount do I need ? need experianced advice, thanks in advance, C300

If yours is like the one in the picture it is a 73 and newer cross member. So yes a 360 73 and newer mount will work.

This is parts left from Mopar Nats in Ga. from this past weekend. I have collected way to many parts and need to make room. I'll post pictures of the parts and if you see something you like, contact meet. I will combine shipping on multiple parts. This is the best way that i can figure to do this since it would take me a month the list everything at the rate I type! Thanks to all. I have a bunch of Mopar A body stuff not shown also, mainly Dart and some Duster. I also love to trade stuff.

PICTURE 1

ROYSSWAPMEET.jpg

PICTURE 2

TABLE-3.jpg

PICTURE 3

TABLE1.jpg

PICTURE 4

TABLE1-2.jpg

PICTURE 5

TABLE1-1.jpg

i nead a v8 centerlink & v8 gas pedal & a outside drivers side outside door handell all for a64 dart thanks

try this again i nead a centerlink & gas pedal both for v8 & a outside driverside door handle all for a 64 dart thanks

Interested in the a body bb K member. Has it been chopped up at all and how much are you asking for it?
Thanks
Gary

I think I answered all PM's. If not let me know. Thanks to for all the interests.

Roy,
Dan here from Cleveland. We talked about 6-8 months ago and I bought something that had to do with the 68 dart you have, remember? (I don't want to say what but you'll remember), You said you still had the original torquflight for that car, do you still have it? I'd still like to have it if there was a way to get it cloes to me. I'll be in the Carolinas again next month if that'll help. Let me know. danielgbrooks@yahoo.com
Dan.

Roy,
Dan here from Cleveland. We talked about 6-8 months ago and I bought something that had to do with the 68 dart you have, remember? (I don't want to say what but you'll remember), You said you still had the original torquflight for that car, do you still have it? I'd still like to have it if there was a way to get it cloes to me. I'll be in the Carolinas again next month if that'll help. Let me know. danielgbrooks@yahoo.com
Dan.

Man I just sold it a couple of months ago to a guy that had a 68 GTS 340 car that was close enough to his build date. Sorry, when i didn't hear from you i figured you changed your mind.----------Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back