Roy's on line swap meet

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM me on the information (what's it off of, diameter, stall, etc.)availability and price of the Torque Converter in Picture #11.

Thanks,

Dan

Please PM me on the information (what's it off of, diameter, stall, etc.)availability and price of the Torque Converter in Picture #11.

Thanks,

Dan

The converters are sold. I'll check tomorrow on another BB k-member and get back to you. Thanks

:read2:Hello........very new here and to all of this. I have a 67 Dart. In need of lock nuts for hood hinges and bolts for hinges and hood. Also a 67 front grille//Not sure if you have one....wiper arms....71 318 elect ign dist. and glove box..........Any help would be great..BTW im in Ontario canada. Is that a problem for shipping?

:read2:Hello........very new here and to all of this. I have a 67 Dart. In need of lock nuts for hood hinges and bolts for hinges and hood. Also a 67 front grille//Not sure if you have one....wiper arms....71 318 elect ign dist. and glove box..........Any help would be great..BTW im in Ontario canada. Is that a problem for shipping?

The lock nuts and bolts. Yes 67 grill no, I have a 68 and 69 grill. Wiper arms ,yes, Distributor, yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back