Running out of room, time for some to go!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I just inventoried most of my cars. No wonder I have no room! I decided to make a list and see if there was anything anyone was interested in.

1989 Shelby Dakota - $15,000 38k miles, 1 owner, me.

1965 Dodge Dart GT - $1,500
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe - $3,500
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible - $7,500
1969 Plymouth Valiant 2 door Sedan - $1,000
1971 Plymouth Scamp - $2,500 41k miles
1973 Plymouth Duster - $1,500
1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 - $5,500 original engine TB3 blue
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - $6,000 very nice original car 68k miles

1968 Dodge Charger - $7,500 sale pending
1975 Plymouth RoadRunner - $1,500
1979 Chrysler 300 - $1,000

1967 Dodge Polara 60s style Mild Custom - $2,500 my daily beater
1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible - $1,500

1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible - $9,500

1988 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible - $400

1947 Cadillac Hearse - $1,500

1947 Ford Coupe + parts car - $1,500

1955 Ford Custom 4 door - $750

1950? Jeep - $600

1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass factory 5 speed - $1,500

1989 Chevrolet Short Bed Pickup - $1,500

I have pics of most of these. Please ask for pics only if you're serious. I'm on dial-up and it takes several minutes to send one pic. I do have some of the cars on my site missourimopar.com. For details you can reach me at 417-217-0001 or email me at dallas(at)fidnet.com.
Thanks,
Dallas

That is quite the list of cars you have there. I bet the ones your keeping are even better. Good luck with the sale's.
Do you have the challenger on ebay?

I didn't realize I had accumulated so many until I made the list and I've since remembered there's a couple more that are not on the list. I just sold my really nice '68 B'cuda ragtop so the Shelby Dakota and the '74 Swinger are a couple of the nicest I own now. I don't have the Challenger on Ebay but I probably should. I'm going to let a friend look at it before I list it.
Thanks,
Dallas

Hey everybody just wanted to put my $.02 in on this.I have been to Dallas's place and had a look around and can honestly say his "Little" collections are well worth the prices he is asking.These aren't high $$$$ Ebay shells he's got IMO.Everyone i seen (which was most of them) either are good to go cars or are above average builders.If I hadn't shot my load on other stuff that 68 Barracuda cpe would be mine!!!And a few he calls parts cars(not listed here) would make damn good projects as well.

Hey everybody just wanted to put my $.02 in on this.I have been to Dallas's place and had a look around and can honestly say his "Little" collections are well worth the prices he is asking.These aren't high $$$$ Ebay shells he's got IMO.Everyone i seen (which was most of them) either are good to go cars or are above average builders.If I hadn't shot my load on other stuff that 68 Barracuda cpe would be mine!!!And a few he calls parts cars(not listed here) would make damn good projects as well.

Kevin,
I appreciate the :thumbup:. I wish I had time to fix them all.
I have a sale pending on the 1968 Barracuda convertible. Hopefully it will be picked up in a couple of weeks.
I apologize to those that have visited my site as I haven't updated it in awhile. Many of the pics are of the cars when I first got them. I have done quite a bit of work on some of them. If anyone is interested in a specific vehicle just let me know. If it's one I have been working on I can send a list of the repairs I have made and more recent pics if necessary. I probably should have put a more elaborate description of each in the ad but I wanted to keep it as short as possible.
Thanks to those who have responded so far,
Dallas

That 75 runner isn't white with a black stripe is it? And right off I44? If so, I saw it yesterday

That 75 runner isn't white with a black stripe is it? And right off I44? If so, I saw it yesterday

Yes, that's it. You're a pretty good Mopar spotter! :thumblef: It's at a friend's shop. He's going to get it running since it had been sitting for a few years. I'm about 30 miles south of there.
Dallas

Wow...what are the odds.....

any pics? I didn't stop to look

hi, do you still have the 68 or69 cuda fastback?8)

The '68 coupe I have on the list is a really decent project.
The only fastback I have is a '69 but I don't have it on the list since I considered it a parts car. I believe there's a couple of pics of it in the parts cars section of the website. It has a '67 deck lid, hood, and grille on it. I hadn't considered selling it as I might need some parts for the project cars. I suppose I could be persuaded to change my mind, though. :iconbigg:
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Wow...what are the odds.....

any pics? I didn't stop to look

I don't have any pics right now. Hopefully he will get to work on it soon so I can get it back and take some. He is putting another gas tank, carb, and a couple of other things on it to get it running. I bought it from a neighbor who had owned it for 20 years. He moved here from Colorado in '99 and it hadn't been driven since.

Dallas

WHAHOOOO,Grats Dallas!1 down 15 million to go LOL

I'm not really making much progress, though. I just got a '69 B'cuda ragtop so I still have the same # of cars. It's kind of unique as it originally had a /6, 3 speed on the column, and a/c. Only 40 /6, 3 speed 'verts made in '69. How many of them would have had a/c?

Dallas

1968 Dodge Charger - $7,500 sale pending

did this sell?

[email protected]

I have been holding it with a deposit. Supposed to be picked up in a couple of weeks, it's been 2 months. My last communication with the 'buyer' was over a month ago, supposed to have the money the next week, no contact since.
I'm patient but I've done my part. The first person that shows up with cash in hand gets the car.
A little info on the car. I bought it from a neighbor who owned it for 29 years. He moved here from CO in 1999 and never drove the car much after that. He repainted it many years ago but it was originally B5 blue with a white vinyl top and white interior. It is a 383 2bbl to which he added a 4bbl when he had the engine overhauled. He said it had about 25k on the overhaul. Was bored 030 over, etc. The car needs a restoration of course, but I don't think the motor or trans will need to be overhauled.
Email me for more info and pics if you're interested,
Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Dallas, You have a great stash of rides! I would love to come over & walk your lot. The little green vally has my name all over it! Good luck, just dont get hard up & send them to the crusher.

PS. What part of SC MO are you located? Im always in Branson & usally within a 100mile radius of Joplin. I run around Aurora, Galena, Crane, Monett, Im over in that area all the time.

Boy's(and Girls) the charger he has screwed me all up when I went to look around,I went to look at his 68 barracuda cpe...And when I seen the Charger it really caught my eye.And I am not really a Charger fan!!!!!Anyhow I got in trouble that day(the wify)was mad because I wouldn't shut up about the Charger..LOL

Dallas, You have a great stash of rides! I would love to come over & walk your lot. The little green vally has my name all over it! Good luck, just dont get hard up & send them to the crusher.

PS. What part of SC MO are you located? Im always in Branson & usally within a 100mile radius of Joplin. I run around Aurora, Galena, Crane, Monett, Im over in that area all the time.

I'm further east, just south of Ft. Leonard Wood. I'm less than 2 hours from Springfield. Drive on over sometime.
If I can ever find the time to fix the torsion bar mount on the Valiant I would be driving it for my daily beater instead of the '67 Polara.
I don't send cars to the crusher, I rescue them. I recently paid a premium for a '70 Sport Fury, 5 Darts, and a '66 Belvedere to keep them from going to the crusher. I'd be lucky to part them out for what I gave for them but they are safe for now at least.
Dallas

Any info on the "1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible - $9,500" :love7:

or the "1968 Dodge Charger - $7,500 sale pending" :blob:

or the "1975 Plymouth RoadRunner - $1,500"

oh and the "1979 Chrysler 300 - $1,000"

Are pics on any of these available?

Thank you.

Any info on the "1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible - $9,500" :love7:

or the "1968 Dodge Charger - $7,500 sale pending" :blob:

or the "1975 Plymouth RoadRunner - $1,500"

oh and the "1979 Chrysler 300 - $1,000"

Are pics on any of these available?

Thank you.

I have a long detailed description of the Challenger I can send by email. I also have pics I can send if you are still interested after reading the description. The car is very repairable but does have some structural rust. What can you expect for a sub $10k e-body ragtop? I bought it from a neighbor who had owned and stored it for 15 years and finally decided he would never find the time or have a place to restore it.

I have given up on the 'buyer' I had on the Charger. It's up for grabs to the first person with cash. If I hadn't been waiting on this 'buyer' I would have been driving it by now. A good carb, a fuel pump, and a clean gas tank is all I think it needs to run. The p.o. started it occasionally after he moved here but never drove it after that. I have a few pics of it also. I consider this car to be a great project, one of the easiest I have. The p.o. owned it since 1979, when he bought it from his father. His father wasn't the original owner, though.

I bought the Road Runner off of the same person. He had owned it for 20 years. It's at a friends shop now getting a gas tank, a different carb, and a couple of other things it needs to get it running again. Somehow I forgot to take pics of it. I plan to when I get it back.

The 300 is really solid. A blowout rolled the quarter a little on the driver side but the body is really nice and solid. It has original paint. Carpet is out and the front seats are getting bad. I think the rest of the interior is ok. The timing chain was out when we got it. My friend put one in but it bent some valves when the chain went. So we never got any further with it. I have a couple of tiny pics of it but hope to get some more soon. I can email what I have.

Email me at [email protected] and I can return pics.

Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Good seeing you at the car show MOBodyman, and that I can virify that the 74 Swinger is a fantastic beautiful car. Sweet ride and I will be sending a PM. I will varify that all the cars are what he says they are guys, you can't go wrong.

Dallas Swinger @ Cabool.jpg

Hey, it was good to see you also. Too bad SmallBlock couldn't be there. You guys need to come up sometime. We can dream about fixing all of my junk! :-D
I got a second place plaque with the Swinger. Not bad for an unrestored car. There were a lot of nice cars to look at. More Mopars than usual for a small show.
Nice to see you posted a pic of my good side! :bootysha: :toothy10:
Dallas

I'm not gaining any room here. :banghead: I finally got the money for the '68 Charger, but.... I now have acquired a '72 Dart, another '79 Chrysler 300, a '48 Dodge, and a '79 Cordoba. Oh well, it's always fun to look at new faces. :thumbup:
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back