sad news

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
my Pop's lost his girlfriend today around 7 pm to cancer, not lookin for sympathy or anything just please excuse me if I'm not around.... so sorry.....Curtis

I'm so sorry to hear this and peeved that I missed this thread :disgust:

Please tell Pops that we are thinking of him and your family at this difficult time brother :sad8:

:angel10: :angel1: :angel2:

The big C is BS...man I hate it...I've seen so many friends loved ones and families destroyed by it. I'm sorry Waggins. Truly sorry.

Really sorry... I always like your responses... you seem like a nice guy. Your dad was probably a really good person. So sorry.

dad is deling with it,I just been keepin an eye on him he's eatin and just sad at times C thank You so much for the card you sent it meant a lot to dad and Old Man Ray Thank you....

Curtis, The note your Pops sent me had me in tears. What a beautiful tribute :prayer:

Give him a lil pat on the dash for me would 'ya...:sad8:

So sad to see this happen, My prayers are with Pop's and Old Man Ray
family and friends.
If anyone is haveing a bad day our time ...remember it could be worse..
Thank you sister C for the comforting card you sent to wagg's and family..

I wrote that out wrong memike, OldManRay and his wife sent a nice Card I shared with Pop's and I was sayin thank's To him and sistah C

Saw this the day you posted it.Glad you opened this thread Curtis. I can understand needing a little private time though.Condolences to your family.

Never a good thing to have to go through. I too hate cancer with a passion. With all the "modern medical knowhow" you'd think they could at LEAST have a better fix for it that chemo and radiation.

Truly sorry for you and your dad.

Take care of your Pop. We all know what a caring and sharing person you are because you show it all the time. Condolences and prayers are sent.

sorry to hear Curtis, my prayers go out to you guys. this is the first ive seen of this thread

My Condolences Curtis, Prayers are sent to you and family

Sorry to hear about this Curtis. I lost my dad to the big "C", but saved my mom. What a terrible disease.

I'm here if ya need anything. Give me a call. Keep an eye on your dad and make sure that he gets through this ok.

-
Back