San Jose people whos out there?

-

sic71dart

Reaction score
Just wanted to hear from the local mopar people on here, San Jose or south bay in general lets hear ya!

Lived there long ago (most of the 80s). My son spent the last two spring semesters playing baseball at Ohlone.

me and like 3-4 of my friends have mopars one a duster, and the others have darts

Moved over here from Santa Cruz about 8 months ago, been pretty busy with work and my Diesel truck, but lately I've gotten the Dart bug again... Hope to have it running by end of the summer... I'm down for a G2G!

I'm from oakland, and a few friends have mopars too. we should do a meet like half way! and get a huge meet going!

-Chris

We could meet at the In and Out in Milpitas... its got a good size parking lot...

I live near Bascom and Moorpark,
Couldn’t resist the shameless plug: MOPAR Rally Sunday June 7, 2009 at Ohlone College – Lots of great MOPARs and usually lots of vendors and swappers.

abac_logo[1].jpg

Some of the guys on FBBO mentioned a weekly cruise-in in Santa Clara on El Camino. Perhaps we can meet up with them there in the next few weeks. Anyone game?

i'm down in santa cruz, but more than willing to come over the hill to meet some more gearheads. i like the milpitas in and out idea, kinda far for others though... keep us posted!

SUPER LATE POST HERE - but I wanted to add myself to the San Jose crowd. I actually own a b-body and am a 1-year member of FBBO, but I also joined this site to get extra info specific to San Jose.

Can anyone local here recommend a good welder/weld shop for some frame work, as well as a good body/paint shop they've used for their Mopar?

This is just to Add me to the list for San Jose area get togethers
we have a Duster and a Dart to join in the fun!

I'm here in san Jose south blossom hill Santa Teresa area. Duster with no paint and 2 yellow doors , there's a few guys live around the corner. From me with an early dart 65 I think, a guy with a black 71 , and a guy with late60s dart haven't met any of these gentlemen yet would like to tho

I'm here in san Jose south blossom hill Santa Teresa area. Duster with no paint and 2 yellow doors , there's a few guys live around the corner. From me with an early dart 65 I think, a guy with a black 71 , and a guy with late60s dart haven't met any of these gentlemen yet would like to tho
IVe seen your car around man, that thing is sweet an mean looking im right off santa teresa an san ignacio. I usally running around in this
IMAG0558.jpg

Or this mostly
Picture1168.jpg

-
Back