San Jose people whos out there?

-
Man this is an old thread. I used to live in the blossom hill & santa teresa area but moved to Texas going on two years now.

Man this is an old thread. I used to live in the blossom hill & santa teresa area but moved to Texas going on two years now.

Thats same place I live, right behind the home depot on blossom hill might have seen my 74 duster when it had color haha gold

Thats same place I live, right behind the home depot on blossom hill might have seen my 74 duster when it had color haha gold

Yup, you would probably see my white '64 on the way to Home Depot. In our duplex with one of those tiny *** single car garages is where I did the V8 conversion and all the other upgrades.

dustya_383, did you go to pionner high school? I thought i saw your car in the lot one day I went to ST class of 04'

Yup, you would probably see my white '64 on the way to Home Depot. In our duplex with one of those tiny *** single car garages is where I did the V8 conversion and all the other upgrades.

Yea I have the same single car garage and that's where the duster sits yet again for reassembly and suspension upgrades

dustya_383, did you go to pionner high school? I thought i saw your car in the lot one day I went to ST class of 04'

Hey white zombie no I went to Oak Grove class of 08' you still live in the area?

Haha well just went to first page and you said you seen me around before lol so you clearly live in the area so that's cool we're really close bout 3 miles or so away right down Santa Teresa.. If you're ever driving Santa Teresa towards oakridge make a left on Allen , there's a clean yellow dart in someone's driveway I wonder if they're a member

Yeah I always drive past that dart haha its a 69' I'm always looking for the guy to be outside.

Anyone here know how to weld? Got a cage and soem J bars need weled.

Its ok! Im having my body guy install the J bars while he does paint. I will also have the cage done when I get the Car back and Installed in heyward for 500

Wow, small world! I grew up right there, Went to Allen Elementary, & rode my bike to get slurpee's at the 7-11 on Cahalen ave.

Wow, small world! I grew up right there, Went to Allen Elementary, & rode my bike to get slurpee's at the 7-11 on Cahalen ave.

Hah yea real small i make a stop there everyother day or so wish there were more Mopar folks around my area there are some but I don't know any of em lol

I use to live in san jose Of branham and cherry For a while. I would see that duster around when it was sanded down. Also zombies baby blue truck. I enjoyed seeing all the old school cars around that area. I actually run a mobile service That does Repairs at peoples homes or business.

we used to meet up at that in and out to set up races,my buddies 64 shortbed 360 was taking on all comers,beat a 455 trans am real bad.some mustangs etc...them guys didnt like a old pickup kickin thier ***! lol i did!:burnout:

No no my Demon isn't even here yet - I need to go pick it up at the in-laws.

photo.jpg

-
Back