San Jose people whos out there?

-
Hey SJ Mopar people!!! Just wondering, anyone have any /6 parts laying around? Looking for an exhaust manifold and cyl head. Thanks!

Bummed - finally went to pick up my '71 Demon and could not get it to start. No fuel to the carb. Pulled the Fuel line fromt he fuel pump and it appears we may have a bad pump. I'm rusty very rusty, the last time I wrenched was on a '76 crusader (boat) about 6 yrs ago and prior to that a '72 Lnd crsr.

How do I confirm the fuel pump is toast before I start swapping parts?

(I know must be a dumb quest - go gentle)

pull the output side line off, snag yourself some hose that will reach a bucket or a large 7-11 cup, pull off the coil wire an crank the motor over an watch for fuel into the bucket

Dustya, Is your car painted now? I think i saw it driving a few weeks back near cottle!

No mine isn't painted I have another duster though that I drive around town it's like a mismatched primer black and grey with a fiberglass 6packhood if you see that one that's me

You going to Moparalley ??

I have seen that one! Yes ill be out there most of the day (carless thou) My brother is putting his 68' D100 in the Truck class so ill be with him.

Awe man that's too bad but yea ill be driving my junk up there lol was thinking of putting in under construction class but may just put her in the parking lot

i just got my barracuda runnin for christmas, and im going to san jose mid January. any one wana go for a drive?

-
Back