SB 6 Pack on EBay

-
i actually hardly ever leave feedback, someone really has to got he extra mile...or be a total wad
I hardly do on ebay. But I do on here just to try and help the guys out I feel like I know most of yall lol yall are family

We try and act that way. It is a brotherhood of MoPar guys. On and off the board.

We try and act that way. It is a brotherhood of MoPar guys. On and off the board.
Most every mopar guy have meet have been extremely nice people. Years ago when I was in college I had a professor who was a mopar guy we got to talking about them. I had my 72 barracuda at the time and he had a 72 challenger. He gave me a bunch of stuff for free for my car. He gave me a set of bucket seats a heater box a really nice console that I stupidity sold with the car. All kinds of stuff basically anything that came off a challenger that would fit on a cuda haha. He even let me drive his challenger. It was super nice. We took it to the track one weekend and he let me make some passes in it. He was super cool guy. I have since met probably half a dozen guys just like him. Mopar guys are just the best lol

Here is one you would like then. :)

340 11-06 b.JPG.jpg

i actually hardly ever leave feedback, someone really has to got he extra mile...or be a total wad
Agreed. Here is the killer; if some idiot leaves you negative feedback for some BS reason, it's there forever. I don't care what Ebay says about resolution, it's there forever. One time I sent an item to a guy and just put the shipping label on the original box. The guy had a stroke and said how do you expect me to sell this to a customer an NIB with a shipping lable on it. I said sorry, how was I to know he ran a retail shop and planned to resale the item. He demanded to keep the item AND get a 50% refund. I said NO. So he of course left negative feedback. Ebay said that I should have packaged it more carefully and refused to pull the feedback. I left a seller negative feedback once when the item did not even come close to matching the description. The A**hole (and PayPal's buyer protection) refused to do anything, so I left him a well deserved negative feedback. He then turned around and left me negative feedback for being a poor, abusive customer. A lot of sellers hold off on their feedback so they can 'get back at you' if you dare to give them a well deserved negative feedback. Anymore, I only leave feedback when I get a good product at a good price and it was quickly shipped.

I only leave feedback as a buyer AFTER the seller leaves feedback. I paid for my item right away so that part of the transaction is done, so feedback should be left as to that, but like Harriosonm said, they hold it hostage to make sure you don't leave them bad feed back, it their way of retaliating. When I sell I always leave feedback as soon as payment is received.

Agreed. Here is the killer; if some idiot leaves you negative feedback for some BS reason, it's there forever. I don't care what Ebay says about resolution, it's there forever. One time I sent an item to a guy and just put the shipping label on the original box. The guy had a stroke and said how do you expect me to sell this to a customer an NIB with a shipping lable on it. I said sorry, how was I to know he ran a retail shop and planned to resale the item. He demanded to keep the item AND get a 50% refund. I said NO. So he of course left negative feedback. Ebay said that I should have packaged it more carefully and refused to pull the feedback. I left a seller negative feedback once when the item did not even come close to matching the description. The A**hole (and PayPal's buyer protection) refused to do anything, so I left him a well deserved negative feedback. He then turned around and left me negative feedback for being a poor, abusive customer. A lot of sellers hold off on their feedback so they can 'get back at you' if you dare to give them a well deserved negative feedback. Anymore, I only leave feedback when I get a good product at a good price and it was quickly shipped.

Seller can no longer leave neg feedback for ANY reason !

How did the topic change from 6 Pack Intakes to leaving feedback. Boy has this topic taken a turn.
:steering:

70Dart6Pack.....if you think a 6 pack setup is expensive, try piecing together a shaker setup for an E body.

No pictures because who thought that was a thing back then.

1979, fall swap meet at Lebanon Valley dragway I bought a 340 6bbl intake set up complete except the fuel lines. Price, $90.00. I was happy because I talked him down $10.00.

Cliff Ramsdell

No pictures because who thought that was a thing back then.

1979, fall swap meet at Lebanon Valley dragway I bought a 340 6bbl intake set up complete except the fuel lines. Price, $90.00. I was happy because I talked him down $10.00.

Cliff Ramsdell

About 1973 I sold the factory 440 setup off my 70RR (cast iron) WITH the air filter complete for 80 bucks

Ok. I'll bring it back on topic. Painted or natural finish on 6 Pack intakes? What looks the best?

20180330_215842.jpg

I only buy on Ebay anymore and stopped selling a few years ago. My reason was an Ahole that is on here also bout a set of headlight rings from me for cheap. I had lots of pictures and described them as junk but someone might want them to do something with them. He then requested a return and full refund or would leave neg. feedback. To prevent that I got stuck with shipping both ways because he did not read or look at pics. That was at the time they started where the seller could not leave a neg. feedback for an Ahole buyer. I have not sold anything since and will scrap parts and lose money before I would try to sell now.

But the Intake looks so sweet bare. It's like putting a Bra on a nice set of 36 DD. Don't cover them Baby. Leave them bare. :). I see this topic taking another bad turn.

-
Back