[WANTED] SB adjuster screw set

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, just an FYI, the small blocks never came with lock nuts from the factory. They were interference fit with no additional locknut.

Yep, I already contacted him. I only need the screws/jamnuts tho. I got the last of his NOS rockers.
Gotchya. Just to be clear....are you wanting the factory pieces without the separate locknut? I ask because I have some for the slant 6 and I'm thinkin they might be the same, but I'm not sure.

just an FYI, the small blocks never came with lock nuts from the factory

The 273s did not.

The 340-6 engines did, same adjusting screws and lock nuts as the 426 Hemi.

Steve , do you have the adjusters already ? Is it just your nuts that are missing ?

I have several sets of both but the last time I got a quote for shipping to you it was insane !
BTW did you get that ignition bezel installed ?

Hey Mike, shoot me an email to [email protected] with pics n price. I'm interested.
I havent had an opportunity to install the bezel yet as Cuda has been tucked away for a few years now. Sposed to go pick it up tomorrow tho!
I have several sets of both but the last time I got a quote for shipping to you it was insane !
BTW did you get that ignition bezel installed ?

8E2EB200-9308-4FA7-85D4-069666230FCA.jpeg
3FCAD358-8859-4F77-81F6-1A73F5318421.jpeg

I'm pretty sure what you want are 3/8 thread with a 5/16 ball, hard to find. 3/8 Ball easy to find.

Alan

Thought so. Some will say "no problem, running them for years .." They are not the same strength. The T/A rocker is obviously better. But you don't need them unless you are running a solid lifter.

LA rocker arms types.jpeg

T A ROCKER NUMBERS.jpg

Curious why the offset TA rocker is "better" vs the 273 setup? I understand if going that era of 340, but I'm planning on a 340 with adjustable solid drivetrain.
Thanks.
Thought so. Some will say "no problem, running them for years .." They are not the same strength. The T/A rocker is obviously better. But you don't need them unless you are running a solid lifter.

View attachment 1715812956

View attachment 1715812957

Found some more....

I was thinking the 3/8 Hex heads were OEMs but from the above pic it looks like they were slotted .

2F009675-B990-4CAB-BE11-16F5FB3743D8.jpeg

You guys got it figured out yet? 24 posts and Steve still doesn't have any adjusters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back