Searching for a flag terminal.

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get these?

Headlight-plug-5.jpg

I've found them everywhere but in the US. If someone in the US knows of a supplier, I'd appreciate a heads up. I already have the ceramic sockets to upgrade my lights, just need terminals to finish it off.

TIA

Rob, check with DelCity.com. They have some really amazing fasteners and hard-to-find electrical stuff at very reasonable prices.

Cracked,
I don't have my catalog to give you the actual part numbers but if you have a North Coast electric supply house or any other electrical contractor supply house that carries Thomas and Betts (known as T&B in the trade). They have every configuration imaginable

Thanks 12valve

I looked in their catalog and they don't have the exact ones pictured. It's another possibilty.

Great info on automotive connectors:
www.rowand.net/Shop/Tech/AutomotiveElectricalConnectors.htm

Headlamp connectors are termed "Packard 59". They are wider than the "Packard 56" spades used throughout our cars.

Good you got me going. I found that the steering column connector in my older Mopars is a "Packard twin lock". Indeed it looks the same as the bulkhead connector on 60's GM cars (both 10-pin? I forgot).

Put a picture of what they look like linked from photobucket. Should be able to see the terminal now.

my boss can get them... i'll ask where he orders them from tomorrow and have an answer around lunch time for ya

If they are Lucas based,Rob,how about a local British place? X2 on Del city,they gonna nail ya on freight.Damn hard to find uninsulated connectors in a parts house.Got any connections with M @ H out of Santa Fe Springs?(I.I.R.C.?)

I found them for sure. One of the nicest vendors I've had the pleasure to speak with. Jeremy at Goodspeed Motoring in NorCal. He has other open barrel connectors available as well along with a reasonably priced tool to do the connectors.

http://www.goodspeedmotoring.com/

He is old school style service. He called me today to let me know that my order would be delayed until tomorrow because he was short some items that were coming in today. Totally unexpected, appreciated the extra mile and goodwill by telling me his supplier... I won't the supplier because he's won my business.

A little goodwill goes a long way with me.

TSC didn't have them, at least thats what the help said.

That Cat!!!

Sorry for the jack but I get a kick out of your sig! Can you imagine what was going through that stupid cats mind after it jumped??!! No worrywart here! We use them for target practice around here lol... We have nearly 50 ferrell cats that just cause havoc on my land and under my house. Literally scared my neighbors chickens to death! Cats annoy the crap out of me:banghead:.. They are worse than rats!

Again, sorry for the jack!:D

-
Back