Shafers model car thread

-
Always wondered if the " ghost " was worth buying or not . Figured it was just another badly molded Charger 500 model like they all were years ago . At least it has the right back glass .
Man i put like 10 of them toghter when i was younger . I would do anuther one just cuz of that lmao I remeber being 10 and walked up to my dad with the 1st one . and told him thay got the worng charger . I think he was proud that day lol

And that really hurts my feelings that you don't believe me Asa . How dare you accuse me of non-innocense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok ok we can blame Chucky my brother he dont ever come in this thread so he cant defind him self lol

Now go find something constructive to do . I'm going to try and do some modeling over the weekend . Got about 15 in various stages of assembly . Wish me luck !

Ok james I got into one of the boxes i knew had some of my cars . I found a 55 chevy car glue bomb and a 90 chevy truck glue bomb . ( got them already togater ) So i got the drimmle out and well this thing looks really ..... ummm Im not sure what it looks like .... So its a 55 chevy truck roadster thing lol

I have a couple of unbuilt boxes of models up in the garage. most all old mopars and drag cars. Would they be worth getting down and selling? Or should I just leave them there?

If they would bring more then I paid I will sell them. There is probably about 50 -100 up there. I would say 3-5 big boxes plus what is pictured. there is also a sealed glass case with about 50 built from years back in the man cave upstairs.

is it worth taking pics our would I be waisting my time? I don't want to sell off the prime and stuck with the common. It would be all or none at one shot. If I have my son get them down he won't put them back up. I don't have room for them in the shop. And my wife won't ship them one at a time.

Most are 1/25 There are also 1/16 mopar kits. Like I said there are alot here. Haven't looked at them for many many years . I was 35 when I stopped building but still kept buying until 45ish. I am now 58. PM me for phone number if serious about them all. I would like to keep the ones that are built.

I have older kits that were disassemble for restore also . I remember a 68 R/T convt and HT. and many others. Its been over 20 years since I looked at them.

I need the money for my Duster.

Attachments

• steve%20336[1].jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 178
  • steve%20337[1].jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 190
I think thay would sell . In time as alot . Hell i would buy them If i had any money lol them would give me some thing to do

ps With out knowing what kits you have I cant give you a price On what thay could bring . I would be happy to help you . the best i can I dont know every thing bout models but i can tell ya what i think .

If I can get my son to get a box down I will take some pics. I will not sell just some from the box. Its all or none. Once they are down they will not go back up. I will do one box at a time. So they are not all thrown out if they are not worth anything. I will take all the plastic off the boxes to make sure they didn't melt. Its hot up there.

I will post the pics on another thread. Steve

I have just enough 'birds to finish my collection of color options . The Daytonas and birds are going to be done in every color option available . I'm going to make a complete set .

james your killing me . Im setting over here with glue bombs lmao i have to otake apart and put back togather lol Well i do have keiths stude .

Boy my gf is going to be mad at me lol when she gets home tomarrow i got anther one out lol 32 ford lowboy is what im going to call it ive droped it way down on the frame found a hood outta my junk bag cut it up so the motor will fit . found a grill outta ther to cut it to fit now im workin on a plan to run the pipes lol all this is from my parts box ....... a model rat rod if you will lol

Nothing wrong with that . Got a few I'm going to do that way too . I have a couple extra Bigfoot kits , and several broken Mopars laying around . Hmmmm , wheres that Challenger convertible now .......

:happy1: The glue bomb 55 90 chevy truck Thing lmao .

Boy my gf is going to be mad at me lol when she gets home tomarrow i got anther one out lol 32 ford lowboy is what im going to call it ive droped it way down on the frame found a hood outta my junk bag cut it up so the motor will fit . found a grill outta ther to cut it to fit now im workin on a plan to run the pipes lol all this is from my parts box ....... a model rat rod if you will lol

remember October 1 Asa ......bring it on :D:D unless you still want to sit it out and be the thread manager ...either way be ready lol

-
Back