Shafers model car thread

-
im working on two in case something goes wrong with one .......kegan you have time .....if you need help let me know ....i know its competition but we are still FABO people and i really want to see you enter something ...you do good work

I do need to know rani so i can put it in the pole when i start the thread on the 1st lol .

ok, i will let you know closer to the time for sure ....good kitty.

its that i honestly dont know yet ...i am working on two in case i melt one again or something dumb happens......its good to have a plan B

Plan B ? Is this a Dukes of Hazzard episode ?

no its like a race team with a spare car .....according to the glossary of motorsports terms:

A spare car can be used by a driver if he/she has damaged his/her main car. It may or may not have the same setup as the primary car. Teams in most major racing series have a spare car available at the track. At Indianapolis, it is traditionally called a "T Car" ("T" loosely short for "training")

the driver may switch cars during qualifying and up to the race start and start from the pit lane....but once the race has the first green flag ....car switches may not occur

so starting October first when the event starts ...I cant switch cars but up to midnight September 30 ...I can have my spare car available for use.

I looked all this up

hey guys announcement , the abody site administration has posted this thread in its own section of the formums labled models and diecast, it may lead to a new website so place contest your new builds or anything small scale in a thread of your own. you can also post threads on selling or trading kits enjoy!

Ok I got your pm . shafer Thanks for being so fast lol . On the 1st you will post your pics in a post In the thread i start you all will get pms with a link . and when yall guys have posted pics the votin will start . Yall have fun now

my nephews

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Image 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Image 3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 206
heres some of my stuff. one old red RR and an in process, never to be finished
sixpack/post RR.

Thunder bolt..

Peterbuilt...

and my old Ford truck.

Attachments

• RSCN6366.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 188
  • RSCN6358.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 202
  • RSCN5410.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCN5426.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 202
  • RSCN5434.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 197
You can get the resin kit . I have 2 of those and a resin post '68 Dart . Pretty cool kits . Only comes with the body shell , and use a standard kit for the rest of the build . I got a couple nice Demon resin kits too . Comes with the hood , grille , tail-lights , and I found a vendor on Ebay for stripes . Uses a Duster kit to finish .

The Demon kit , and the post Dart kit . I also have a Challenger SE resin kit . It has the small rear window , and overhead console . And there are decals for these on Ebay too .

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 183
Here are some of the decals available for the resin kits . And the Challenger SE resin kit . The sky is the limit with these kits anymore .

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 188
-
Back