Shift kit

-

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
I was looking through my transgo shift kit instructions and wondering if there's some things I could do without buying the shift kit... I came across this kit that I hadn't seen before and it looks like it may be just some of the essential parts?...
I know if I try to do some things and don't do others according to my instructions that I do have I may end up with a problem which I definitely don't want...
Screenshot_20230416-180910.png

tf2 full auto pull 1st anytime
with 243@50 cam 3.23s and 27 inch tire that was mandatory
pulling it into 1st at 50 and nailing it was fun

your posts read like some type of encrypted transmission or at times like a telegraph. they're interesting to parse and try and decipher what you're saying.

Yes I've installed several of them and have one in my power wagon right now.. I even installed a tf3 on a build and it was really cool...
I have now is just wanting a shift improvement for a car that I'm going to sell. So I'm looking to put as little money as possible as I won't get it back out or get to enjoy it that much...

Yes I've installed several of them and have one in my power wagon right now.. I even installed a tf3 on a build and it was really cool...
I have now is just wanting a shift improvement for a car that I'm going to sell. So I'm looking to put as little money as possible as I won't get it back out or get to enjoy it that much...

-
Back