Shift kits.. do you really need one????

-
Well if that's the case, then why you carry on like such a cry baby???
I don't know, maybe I've just taken you down a couple of pegs in this thread and failed to notice it...beats me..

You're the one who came back with the snide comments. You shouldda kept your trap shut. My ignore list just got bigger.

Well if that's the case, then why you carry on like such a cry baby??? I don't know, maybe I've just taken you down a couple of pegs in this thread and failed to notice it...beats me..

Ditch the holier than thou attitude and you might get better responses *** wipe. I was hoping to open this thread and learn a thing or two, but that only came from a couple posts. Real shame.

If you weed out the angry posting by rustyrat guy, and 340-4speeds derailment..... the rest of the thread is pretty good.. I guess people get bent out of shape if you try to learn things....

You're the one who came back with the snide comments. You shouldda kept your trap shut. My ignore list just got bigger.
I stopped posting in this thread on the 26 of August, but then on the 11th of september you just had to post this..

That's a big part of it. Another point is that not everybody does it the same way. People are real quick to criticize or call someone else's methods wrong, when they've never tried somebody else's way. Too many so called experts that want to prove they are the only ones that are right. That's why I stopped responding. Also why I now avoid certain members altogether. It's not worth raising my blood pressure over.

Maybe you should have taken your own advice, actually I'm just responding to you..
Somehow I think you ignore list would be quite long.. :)

If you weed out the angry posting by rustyrat guy, and 340-4speeds derailment..... the rest of the thread is pretty good.. I guess people get bent out of shape if you try to learn things....
Or when you find out the limits of what they actually know ;)

I fully understand what the OP is getting at, he wants to learn WHAT modifications can be done, and WHY they are done.. 90% of the responses have been install a kit and be done with it, which misses the whole point.

--This is right on the mark

i have a john cope built tranny with a manual valve body.street racer.with a mvb it shifts very fim,when you move the shifter it shifts.the car seems a lot faster,dont have any numbers,but a seat feel.its just seems slower with a standard tranny.if you do any racing or street brawls i would highly reccommend one.just my opinion.

-
Back