Show your slant 6 a body!

-
Just aquired this a few months ago, kid's gonna use it as his dd.

Attachments

• dart.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,209
  • dart1.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,197
  • dart2.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,181
  • dart3.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,186
  • dart4.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,213
Heres another shot of mine, with my cousin driving, during our 1,800-mile-round-trip banzai run to St. louis and back over a weekend:

8247035273_9ab5a5c5f1_c.jpg

I love this thread!!!!! Some very nice work there Furisousvip..

Finally! A hurricane!! :hello1: dizzydean, how does that setup work overall? What kinda hp does it make?

I cant remember if I posted yet on this thread....but here is one of ours.
burnout.jpg

Andrew/Kidd

I posted on this thread a while back but my photoshop account moved my pic when it upgraded so here is a new one.
MysteryTour10_16_2010003.jpg

This is the one I was looking for earlier lol:
wheelup.jpg

ya, its a slant 6.

Fastest run was 12.77 @ 104 MPH in the quarter mile.Usually runs high 12's, low 13's. One weekend when we raced at Champion Raceway in Medford, it ran 12's all night long.LOL

Clifford intake and headers, Quick fuel 650 DP, 590 lift cam,roller rockers,Ferria valves,Knife edged crank, electronic ignition......no power adders.LOL I might have pics somewhere.....also, I just posted a couple videos on Mike's ride w/ post here in the slant section......

first thanks to lilhows340 for the Super Six ... Jeff we put it in last weekend, just had to rebuild the carb and still have to sort out the super's distributor, need electronic reg ect. My 67 distributor and regulator is in there now... but she runs great and lots a power:thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCF4806.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 816
  • DSCF4803.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 810
  • DSCF4802.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 853
Glad it all worked out and that over flow bottle is cool. If you need help with the electronic ignition we can get together in the spring.

Glad it all worked out and that over flow bottle is cool. If you need help with the electronic ignition we can get together in the spring.
I might take ya up on that, but for now she's running great... it's nice to resurrect something off the shop floor. I was going to just switch the manifolds and linkage but thought , what the hey, lets get the blue block in her... thanks again man, we'll see ya soon:cheers:

Just picked this one up.Started tear down and re-wire comes first.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_1684.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 739
  • Copy of IMG_1687.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 698
-
Back