Sign the petition to keep The Dukes of Hazzard on TV and in Stores!!!

-
I hated that stupid show when it was new Daisy was the only thing worth watching. The plots were stupid. The acting sucked. A Charger with a 4x4 brush guard is stupid. And the worst of all is the destruction of hundreds of awesome cars for all that stupidity. With that said, I signed the petition because it's ok to have a show I don't like. It's not ok to tell me what I can see. This country is ruled by a small group of cry babies.

I hated that stupid show when it was new Daisy was the only thing worth watching. The plots were stupid. The acting sucked. A Charger with a 4x4 brush guard is stupid. And the worst of all is the destruction of hundreds of awesome cars for all that stupidity.

Yeah, it is one of those shows that you can sit back, put the brain in neutral and just watch it.

With that said, I signed the petition because it's ok to have a show I don't like. It's not ok to tell me what I can see. This country is ruled by a small group of cry babies.

Yes.

I hated that stupid show when it was new Daisy was the only thing worth watching. The plots were stupid. The acting sucked. A Charger with a 4x4 brush guard is stupid. And the worst of all is the destruction of hundreds of awesome cars for all that stupidity. With that said, I signed the petition because it's ok to have a show I don't like. It's not ok to tell me what I can see. This country is ruled by a small group of cry babies.

I agree looking back the show wasn't the best but I was a little kid when the show was new... and it couldn't have been any better lol! My son now ten has been a fan of the show since he was five watching it on DVD and now has his buddies liking it too. I total agree with you it's really about the much bigger picture with all this politically correct B.S. going on in our great country now among other things!

Thanks for signing!

-
Back