Not open for further replies.

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
I'm doing well getting the slant rebuilt and back in my 82 D150. However, for the life of me I can't find the oil pump pickup. Does anyone have one for sale? I'm driving myself crazy looking for the GD thing.

Try this at Summit, they have 1 left!
Melling Oil Pump Screen Assemblies 66-S5
button-add-compare.gif

• 2)Review This Product

Oil Pickup, Screw-In, Stock Pan Style, 0.438 in. Tube Diameter, Dodge, Plymouth, L6, 225, Each

Only 1 left in stock-order soon

Estimated USA/International Ship Date: Monday 3/15/2021Check Fit
View Similar Products

166.gif

Melling Oil Pump Screen Assemblies

Part Type:Oil Pump Pickups
Application:Find out if this fits your application
  • Save
  • Email

Try this at Summit, they have 1 left!
Melling Oil Pump Screen Assemblies 66-S5
View attachment 1715706713
  • 2)Review This Product

Oil Pickup, Screw-In, Stock Pan Style, 0.438 in. Tube Diameter, Dodge, Plymouth, L6, 225, Each

Only 1 left in stock-order soon

Estimated USA/International Ship Date: Monday 3/15/2021Check Fit
View Similar Products

View attachment 1715706714
Melling Oil Pump Screen Assemblies

Part Type:Oil Pump Pickups
Application:Find out if this fits your application
  • Save
  • Email
That looks to be an oil pick up for a center sump oil pan like used in a car. The slant truck oil pan is a rear sump.
The one posted could be cut/welded and made to fit. Or continue to search. Slant truck oil pans / oil pick ups show up for sale from time to time. Truck pans and oil pick ups are not as common as car pans/oil pick ups.

I'm doing well getting the slant rebuilt and back in my 82 D150. However, for the life of me I can't find the oil pump pickup. Does anyone have one for sale? I'm driving myself crazy looking for the GD thing.
Define doing well?...
It's been 6 months... LOL:poke:..

That looks to be an oil pick up for a center sump oil pan like used in a car. The slant truck oil pan is a rear sump.
The one posted could be cut/welded and made to fit. Or continue to search. Slant truck oil pans / oil pick ups show up for sale from time to time. Truck pans and oil pick ups are not as common as car pans/oil pick ups.
NO, A Melling 66-S5 IS for a truck! Click on the "Check Fit" link! A Melling 66-S4 is for a center sump car application...

Well, it's time to hit me with a Stupid Stick. I found the pickup, right where I left it, and in the box I checked a half dozen times before deciding it was gone and posting a wanted ad. Duh...

Define doing well?...
It's been 6 months... LOL:poke:..

Excuse me sir, but it's only been five months. And this from a guy who would consider being called a shade-tree mechanic to be a step up in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back