Slow build 71 Scamp 440

-
9.48:1 with the .050 the gasket.
I would use a .039 gasket to get the compression up , you can afford to with aluminum heads
If you already have those 2 head gaskets sizes then use the thinner
Ok .039 is what I have so I’ll slap that on. That should get me to the sweet spot? 10.1 or close?

I’ll take it!!! Lol
Next time you can use summit racing compression calculator & you'll never need to ask again. It will get you very close.
There are other kinds like diamond c.c. but it requires much more information.

Next time you can use summit racing compression calculator & you'll never need to ask again. It will get you very close.
There are other kinds like diamond c.c. but it requires much more information.
I tried it and I was missing something and wasn’t getting the numbers correctly. Is it possible for you to fill it out and screen shot the entered numbers so I can see the formula. Would be definitely appreciative.

I tried it and I was missing something and wasn’t getting the numbers correctly. Is it possible for you to fill it out and screen shot the entered numbers so I can see the formula. Would be definitely appreciative.
I could try, I'm pretty dumb when it comes to that stuff lol

Compression Calculator
Screenshot_20240718-062654-352.png

:thankyou:I was missing the dome ‍
Yep.
Anytime material is removed from pistons like for valve relief it adds volume so use +
Dome adds materials which subtract volume use -.
Have fun. I use the calculator a lot , for trying to come up with stroker combos and piston compression heights. Kinda cool to know

-
Back