[FOR SALE] small block OEM bolt on timing tabs-

-

junkyardhero

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
three used bolt on OE timing tabs. cleaned and inspected, great shape.

$30 each + shipping

liFIpSTl.jpg

O3FTwjHl.jpg

8Qfe9PYl.jpg

mKB1Vt1l.jpg

7ACljlkl.jpg

3Hq2Ipil.jpg

I might like one of the ones with red or yellow zip tie, but is there a difference between them?

I have a 67 with this one, are there different years?
1724892531819.png

I might like one of the ones with red or yellow zip tie, but is there a difference between them?

I have a 67 with this one, are there different years?
there's no difference between the two with the zip ties, i only did that to identify them.

there are different styles for different years, those all came off of earlier engines. however any of them work.

Could you measure from the zero line to the center of the adjacent bolt hole to confirm please?
sure, why not. if they haven't sold by the time i get back to the shop tomorrow i'll gladly measure them up.

however, i'm wondering why you'd want this measurement? are you in doubt of what you have on your motor? or are you unsure in the veracity of my claim of what these are?

sure, why not. if they haven't sold by the time i get back to the shop tomorrow i'll gladly measure them up.

however, i'm wondering why you'd want this measurement? are you in doubt of what you have on your motor? or are you unsure in the veracity of my claim of what these are?
I don’t know the interchange in years, they clearly aren’t what’s on my motor, but if the measurement is the same then I’ll purchase one if still available.

I don’t know the interchange in years, they clearly aren’t what’s on my motor, but if the measurement is the same then I’ll purchase one if still available.
67 commando 273 has a hole in it

these are for earlier motors, however the measurements are the same-- it's all small block

67 commando 273 has a hole in it

[/URL]

these are for earlier motors, however the measurements are the same-- it's all small block
Thank you for sharing the post, and while I can understand that there shouldn’t be a difference because Chrysler wouldn’t want to pay for different balancers…they went to the effort of making different tabs, so I’d really like the measurement when available please.

well, i guess it depends on how you measure it.

*shrugs*
There are at least 5 different ones that I know of....I have 3 of them currently to measure. There are lots of differences between them. As you found out, the spacing is different on some of them. Also, the graduations on the gauge go from 4 on the early ones, to 6 on the next series, to 9 on the later ones. The width of the gauge varied too, from 3/4" wide to 1/2"wide. The ones with the tube were meant for models with hard to see timing marks, like some trucks, vans, and industrial use. They used a special timing light that plugged into that tube.

-
Back