Jerry gray

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Shafts are new rockers have some rash.$150 plus shipping.hold downs and bolts

15621224096632009607999518817913.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure, nothing on them to indicate what the ratio is. I got them in a car deal I bought. I need a few things to finish the dart. Guy gave me his dad's entire collection of parts.he was 79. Bunch of stuff and I won't use alot of it.

Judging from the distance of the pushrod ball from the shaft bore center line, they appear to be 1.5. The 1.6 ratio would have the pushrod balls closer to the shaft bore center line, I believe from what they are.

I thought someone could tell by looking. I would not use on anything with alot of spring pressure

I thought someone could tell by looking. I would not use on anything with alot of spring pressure

Those are Crane gold rockers with blue anodizing on them. I've used those rockers with over 800 pounds of open load. You have to get the geometry correct, but they will live. Just didn't want someone thinking they are low grade rockers. I'd buff the war wounds down and run the crap out of them.

Those are Crane gold rockers with blue anodizing on them. I've used those rockers with over 800 pounds of open load. You have to get the geometry correct, but they will live. Just didn't want someone thinking they are low grade rockers. I'd buff the war wounds down and run the crap out of them.
Hay yellow rose can i use those on my edelbrock performer heads ?

They don't appear to be bushed, but you are asking a reasonable enough price for them, someone could have them bushed and have a really very nice set. Not that they are not already nice. Bushing them is really not necessary, but would really ad to the durability. They would last a very long time. I believe Tim is correct also in that they are Crane Gold rockers. Perhaps some older units from Mopar Performance. They for Crane to anodize them blue since that was "their" color. Sorry for the extra comments on your for sale thread, but I thought it relevant to mention all this. You have some pretty nice stuff at a pretty good price. Good luck!

They don't appear to be bushed, but you are asking a reasonable enough price for them, someone could have them bushed and have a really very nice set. Not that they are not already nice. Bushing them is really not necessary, but would really ad to the durability. They would last a very long time. I believe Tim is correct also in that they are Crane Gold rockers. Perhaps some older units from Mopar Performance. They for Crane to anodize them blue since that was "their" color. Sorry for the extra comments on your for sale thread, but I thought it relevant to mention all this. You have some pretty nice stuff at a pretty good price. Good luck!
Thanks for the input, that will help someone make a decision on buying.

Thanks for the input, that will help someone make a decision on buying.

You are most welcome. If I thought for ONE MINUTE that I "might" build a small block for myself in the future, I would buy them myself.

@Bighead440 might want them.

I'm thinking about the eldebrock Victor 16 degree small block head.they use the big block rockers. I have been using w2 stuff and have a collection of cracked ones.

Hay yellow rose can i use those on my edelbrock performer heads ?

Yup. Like I said, I buff off the war wounds and run the crap out of them, after I called Mike at B3 racing engines and bought his geometry correction kit. That's a very good rocker. I'm in the minority here, but I'd pay to use those rockers before I used Harlan Sharp rockers for free.

And no, I don't know jerry and I'm not on the payroll for him LOL. I just like that rocker. It's durable if you take care of them.

Yup. Like I said, I buff off the war wounds and run the crap out of them, after I called Mike at B3 racing engines and bought his geometry correction kit. That's a very good rocker. I'm in the minority here, but I'd pay to use those rockers before I used Harlan Sharp rockers for free.

And no, I don't know jerry and I'm not on the payroll for him LOL. I just like that rocker. It's durable if you take care of them.

Do the shafts have banana grooves? do you have a picture of the other side of the rocker and a closer side view of where the shaft goes through on the bottom side? Thank you...
I'm pretty sure some one message they wanted them a few minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back