[FOR SALE] Small block serpentine setup

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to help pay for a new washing machine and possibly a new water heater.

I have almost all of what it takes to put a serpentine setup on a small block. Magnum timing cover with new water pump bolted on. Main bracket that mounts the alternator and AC or AC delete pulley. PS pump and bracket. The pump came off a van and locates lower to clear the battery box in the A body. I also have a used but good condition neutral Magnum balancer and pulley. I will take 200 OBO plus shipping. I may consider separating it. Located in middle Georgia.

OBO

I guess nobody thinks my price is fair. Price it all individually on Ebay.....if you can find it all. I have the belt tensioner as well. I just have to find it. If I find it, I will throw it in. If nobody wants this by Monday, it's going in my scrap load. I hate seeing people say that and I hate even more saying it myself, but I need to get some money up and this stuff does have weight. All of the parts are good. They are worth more than scrap weight. Nobody wants to pay **** for nothin, so it's gonna go.

I guess nobody thinks my price is fair. Price it all individually on Ebay.....if you can find it all. I have the belt tensioner as well. I just have to find it. If I find it, I will throw it in. If nobody wants this by Monday, it's going in my scrap load. I hate seeing people say that and I hate even more saying it myself, but I need to get some money up and this stuff does have weight. All of the parts are good. They are worth more than scrap weight. Nobody wants to pay **** for nothin, so it's gonna go.

I gotta ask, out of ignorance, why go with a serpentine setup on an LA? I don't know the advantage. Just sayin

I gotta ask, out of ignorance, why go with a serpentine setup on an LA? I don't know the advantage. Just sayin

Serpentine=no squealing/slipping belts. My car has had a serpentine setup for years and has been 100% maintenance free. I even run a 100 amp alternator from a Dakota with no worries of belt slip.

I have a 4.8" hole small block bellhousin, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back