Small bolt Big bolt Need help!!!

-

1975ValiantDuster

Reaction score
hey guys new to the page. im trying to buy new rims for my 1975 valiant duster! yes valiant duster. its Mexican. it has the front of a dart sport but back of a duster. its 225 stock and i dont know if its a small bolt pattern or big pls help

225 /6 should be small bolt pattern. The chart below will help you measure your wheels to be sure.

Sounds like a cool car. Don't think I've ever seen one.....

Attachments

• tech-boltcircle.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 212
225 /6 should be small bolt pattern.

Sounds like a cool car. Don't think I've ever seen one.....

on the Big Ball Joint cars it comes down to disc brakes or not... from what ive seen front disc cars got the BBP. my 73 swinger with a slant has disc/8.25 in BBP.

where in Phx are you OP? im up here in "Almost" New River. C has you covered on the south side!

Thx guys I'm new to the site, well I've bin on here before but just recently became a member. And ill try to post some pix of my Valiant Duster . But yeah moparkid I've seen your videos on YouTube. Lol its kinda like meeting a celebrity lol but I'm on the south side of Phx in a little town called Laveen

on the Big Ball Joint cars it comes down to disc brakes or not... from what ive seen front disc cars got the BBP. my 73 swinger with a slant has disc/8.25 in BBP.

where in Phx are you OP? im up here in "Almost" New River. C has you covered on the south side!

You always need to check the ball joints because bbj is used on the 73 up drum brakes too. There has been a few sbj found on the early 73 but they are few and far between.

Thx guys I'm new to the site, well I've bin on here before but just recently became a member. And ill try to post some pix of my Valiant Duster . But yeah moparkid I've seen your videos on YouTube. Lol its kinda like meeting a celebrity lol but I'm on the south side of Phx in a little town called Laveen

:burnout: well if your ever up this way let me know and we can hang out and look over your stuff!

P.S. I just got a Go-Pro Hero 3 black and a Professional mic good for 119DB so the vids (when I can get out) are going to be really clear and sound even better!

You always need to check the ball joints because bbj is used on the 73 up drum brakes too. There has been a few sbj found on the early 73 but they are few and far between.

I ment "BBJ cars" as in 73+ a bodies, not as in reference to whether it was disc or drum. but it doesn't surprise me that Chrysler would use leftovers on a 73 car, maybe even into 74.

Yet again thanks guys :) and I will moparkid once I get my stuff together ill pass by on a mini road trip

with "wild horse pass" (ex-firebird) opening up soon i'll be down there running (hope sooner rather than later) so we can also meet up there and have some fun!

-
Back