Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I am in the process of moving my parts from my shop to the new Cuda cave, and I have a variety of motors I need to get rid of. I am going to try here one more time and then they are going off to scrap. Any motor on the list can be had for $50.00, you pick it up. All motors should be rebuilt but reportedly did run when pulled. Heres the list....

1969 383 removed from a 69 Charger, complete minus the carb. Has a 4 barrel intake on it. Unknown milage

1972 318 removed from a 72 Dart. 2 barrel motor, reportedly has 70,000 miles on it. Bought the car from the original owner

1966 273 2 bbl removed from my own 66 Cuda. Car was in a fender bender and parked for 10 years when I got it. I tried to get it running but it wouldn't fire. Maybe the timing chain. Milage was at 83,000

1977 318 2 bbl included in the deal for the 73 Duster I bought. Was installed but never hooked up. Milage unknown

1966 225 slant six and auto trans removed from a 66 Valiant I bought for parts. Ran and drove nice, milage unknown

1969 383 shortblock assembled in 1971. Just the block, crank and pistons

Thats it. If anybody wants any of these motors for $50.00 a piece, just message and we'll work out the details. I live in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. Thanks for any interest, and thanks FABO for the ad!! Enjoy all, Geof

pm sent on the 69 charger 383 brother Geoff

OK, the 69 383 is spoken for by our own Badawg. The rest are still up for grabs. Thanks all, Geof

I sure wish there was a way I could get that slant six.

Ive got a friend thats a long haul semi driver. i can check with him. if you need it soon he woouldnt be an option though. I could even bring it back here for him when i get mine so he wouldnt have to make the trip to Michigan

Ive got a friend thats a long haul semi driver. i can check with him. if you need it soon he woouldnt be an option though. I could even bring it back here for him when i get mine so he wouldnt have to make the trip to Michigan

Now thats a very generous offer there Ron. Lets see where Rob is and maybe you can be part of the chain to get it to him. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind just taking the rest of them and dropping them off.... Oops, just dreaming here!!!LOL!!! Geof

If we could network those engines, down to central Ga or further south, I would be interested in the 273. I'm in Ocala, Fl area.

OK everyone, our newest member Russa has agreed to buy all of these motors, except the 69 383 that Badawg is buying. Russa is local, in the next town over as a matter of fact, and he's gonna take every one!!! Thanks for the ad FABO!! And thanks for all your interest, Geof

OK everyone, our newest member Russa has agreed to buy all of these motors, except the 69 383 that Badawg is buying. Russa is local, in the next town over as a matter of fact, and he's gonna take every one!!! Thanks for the ad FABO!! And thanks for all your interest, Geof

where are you located?

This thread is over two years old. 10-02-2010, 07:29 PM

Well, might as well update this thread since someone brought it back up form the dead!! The member "Russa" who was going to take every motor never materialized, which I should've known. Only our own 66Cuda came and picked one up, the 66 273 from my Cuda. The rest of the motors were scrapped!!! If no one wants a motor for even $50.00, then what am I even saving them for??? Only the 340's and one 1970 318 are left, I don't even bother saving them anymore!! Oh yea, I even scrapped the 69 340 block I offered here for $50.00 cause it was already .070 over!! Geof

Well, might as well update this thread since someone brought it back up form the dead!! The member "Russa" who was going to take every motor never materialized, which I should've known. Only our own 66Cuda came and picked one up, the 66 273 from my Cuda. The rest of the motors were scrapped!!! If no one wants a motor for even $50.00, then what am I even saving them for??? Only the 340's and one 1970 318 are left, I don't even bother saving them anymore!! Oh yea, I even scrapped the 69 340 block I offered here for $50.00 cause it was already .070 over!! Geof

It is a shame they were scrapped. I have been there too with no shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back