Not open for further replies.

jim ayers

fastback fish guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
3 things needed
1) 2 small emblems or medallions, chrome, which attach to 69 deluxe interior seat backs (see photo)
2) screw set for securing the headlight buckets(see photo) inside the grill. (i have tried conventional thread screws and they won't start in the factory cage nuts)
3) clips to secure the tail panel to the trunk lid

thanks

Attachments

• DSCN0650.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN0820.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 196
I have an emblem which appears to be identical. Are all the seat emblems the same?

Attachments

• Cuda seat.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Cuda seat 2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 163
Thanks, but I am referring to the three small pieces in the middle of each seat back - 6 of them total and probably only used on 69 deluxe interior

Thanks, but I am referring to the three small pieces in the middle of each seat back - 6 of them total and probably only used on 69 deluxe interior

Yes, those are on the 69 only. there would be 12 on the car. I see them on eBay every now and them.

I bought a pair for my 68 from a guy that had the rear seat on eBay for $25.00. I emailed him and asked if I bought the seat would he cut out the emblem and the plate that is under the cover plus a couple inches of the material then keep the seat. He did and I was the only bidder.

OK, thanks to FABO members I have got the seat medallions on order and the headlight rings are installed. I now only need fasteners to install the tail panel. When I bought the 69 barracuda, the previous owner had already removed parts of the car and the tail panel was off the car and the mounting clips were already removed and missing. I am at an extreme disadvantage because I don't even know what the clips looks like. Does someone either 1) have a picture of the correct clip, 2) have a set for sale, or 3) know of a vendor which sells these items? THANKS

OK, thanks to FABO members I have got the seat medallions on order and the headlight rings are installed. I now only need fasteners to install the tail panel. When I bought the 69 barracuda, the previous owner had already removed parts of the car and the tail panel was off the car and the mounting clips were already removed and missing. I am at an extreme disadvantage because I don't even know what the clips looks like. Does someone either 1) have a picture of the correct clip, 2) have a set for sale, or 3) know of a vendor which sells these items? THANKS

I have a 69 Barracuda parts car out back and it might still have some clips. Send me a pm so I don't forget and I will see what if anything is still on it.
Bill

Any one save a copy of the pictures of the finish panel clips that I posted on this thread? I spent over an hour finding and posting the picture of the original clip. Some reason they have been deleted. This really pisses me off when I spend time trying to locate something for a member when he has no idea what it looks like and it is deleted for no reason. Jim needs a set of original finish panel clips for a 1969 Barracuda if you know what they look like since the picture has been deleted and have some in your junk boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back