Smoke free 7 days using Chantix

-
Congrats k3522 and good luck to all who are quitting. I picked up one of Mom's Pall Mall straights when I was a young lad, one big inhale and I never went back, almost passed out and was green for a couple hours if I remember.
Bruce

Four months here, it was really tough (quit cold turkey), but worth every bit now.
I'll support the cause as well.
The benefits are endless.

I quit using Chantix after smoking for 33 years. Quit the day after Thanks giving 2006. Food tastes great....have gained 45+ pounds.

I`ve talked with alcoholics and drug addicts who were cigarette smokers and they all say that quitting cigarettes was the worst of all. Many who have beaten their other addictions still smoke cigarettes to this day. Congratulations to all of you who have put your cigarettes down once and for all.

Of all the post on this subject you need to have someone that loves you read this. I quit after several attempts and only because of this. My wife would say and hound me to quit then i would quit and get cranky and she would say " I wish you would go and smoke a cigirette" I would and back to smoking. Until one day i didn't smoke a cigarette and i came in and told Billy, my 10 yr old son, and he simply got beside himself. I went that day and then i went another. He was VERY excited and from there i went a week then a month, Then a year. Get someone that really loves you and get them with you and from there it gets easy. Haven't smoked in 12 yrs. This works. I tried the patches and who knows what else. I'm on your side.

All most 2 years without smoking. Still get cravings once and awhile. But atleast I can drink a beer or have a cup of coffee again, LOL

-
Back