So this is what $6000 buys you nowadays?

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Wow. Thought $6000 could get you better than this.

Well, they do say the 383 is rebuilt. Sure looks like it.

Unless its a real 67 GTS?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/3610462370.html

"ARKANSAS CAR NEEDS PAINT HAS REBUILT 383 WITH 727 6 3/4 OPEN REAR END VERY CLOSE TO RUNNING HAS NEW INTERIOR COMES WITH CAR BUCKET SEAT COVER AND FOAM REAR SEAT COVERS AND CARPET BRAKES WORKING FRONTS CONVERTED TO LATER MODEL EMAIL FOR ANY DETAILS"

3Kd3L43He5Lc5E25Hdd2b1f7178fc61c81d41.jpg

3n13E43H75N45E25F8d2b1742f6a86a0110e8.jpg

3G33M33N85G25E75Fed2b0d368c47f79f1697.jpg

3G13I83M95N25L15E1d2b22d7286ec71016b7.jpg

3G53I33H15Nd5K95J3d2b142e867f2a5f1d89.jpg

3ka3M43N65Ib5L25Fbd2bb7fb723c3b7c1343.jpg

3Gb3Ie3J85L65I15Jed2b5cb80873c0b31ef7.jpg

3K93M83Ff5G35Ef5K8d2b49281180aad01632.jpg

a small *** ring gear,lol seriously guys got somewishful thinking goin on.and when was it rebuilt 100,000 miles ago....lol:violent1::violent1::violent1:

Holy crap......... I will stick with the so-cal completely rust free cars we have out here......
No Rusted crap for me.......... I can weld if I have to but no thanks too much extra work and time. Crusty floorboards and rusted out lower panels are things we avoid like the plague.........
:)

Here look at this one:
-1967 Dodge Dart GT V8 (2DR) - $4500 (90043)-

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/3608659429.html

So-cal, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico have good solid cars out there to be found.

Here's some local So-Cal examples

Just type in duster, dart, barracuda, demon etc.... There are many solid cars for decent prices when Compared to some of the other areas prone to rust. There is also inland empire, Los Angeles county, sand diego county as well.

OC - CL search:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...View=&query=duster&srchType=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=

I'm currently in northern Virginia with family right now and I do not see any muscle cars whatsoever out here. No classic or vintage either.......... So different from so cal.....
Also people don't really know how to drive that well here either. Not saying everyone but so many pedestrians get hit all the time and people will back into cars and just leave......
They pull stupid maneuvers everywhere and always bumping into things. I would never bring my cars around these people.......
My sister had a pristine car when she moved here last year but people keep bumping her car in lots etc...
Some douch bag today did it while I was right next to the car and when I yelled he just shrugged his shoulders.... So I punched in his side door...... That will teach the douch bag. Boy he got scared and took off in a hurry. What a great stress relief though

Looks like it was bought in Arkansas and moved to Illinois some time in the 70'es by the looks of it. The car is in Illinois...

no different from looking through the classifieds here or a few other mopar sites i know. people asking stupid money for junk. in the end they can ask anything they want. it doesn't mean the junk is actually selling.

no different from looking through the classifieds here or a few other mopar sites i know. people asking stupid money for junk. in the end they can ask anything they want. it doesn't mean the junk is actually selling.

true that a couple years ago i bought a 67 coronet 2 door HT for 500 bucks
running. fairly solid,floors needed help and its a slant six car. i sold if for 900 a
few months after getting it and now the guy i sold it to is trying to sell if for
3500. i first saw his cl post in early 2011 and and i still see it on there
occasionally. they ask crazy money and they don't understand why its not
selling.

Oh there are plenty of them around I assure you. You might not see to much of them this time of the year for some of the reasons you mentioned also they salt the roads. You're just not used to having real seasons. =)

I'm currently in northern Virginia with family right now and I do not see any muscle cars whatsoever out here. No classic or vintage either.......... So different from so cal.....

So-cal, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico have good solid cars out there to be found.

Here's some local So-Cal examples

Just type in duster, dart, barracuda, demon etc.... There are many solid cars for decent prices when Compared to some of the other areas prone to rust. There is also inland empire, Los Angeles county, sand diego county as well.

OC - CL search:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...View=&query=duster&srchType=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=
I have got 2 life time desert cars that beg to differ with "Desert Rust Free" theory.........I also bought a Ranger that spent its life in the Desert and it had rust issues as well......Just because a car came from there does not mean it will not have rust.....

-
Back