So, what IS / ARE the best Mopar magazines?

-
True of everything, Joe. I don't get any mags anymore except for my amateur radio mag, and THAT keeps getting worse and worse. Even though you guys seem to like the Collector's guide, it just doesn't sound like what I'm looking for. Appreciate all the comments

Yeah, if you're looking for tech then it probably isn't what you want. It is a good rag though, very good reading IMO.

Man Chrysler power is horrible. Subscribed when it first came back. That guy is a freaking crook as far as I'm concerned. Took guys money and didn't send the magazine. For me he took my money and didn't get to sending mine out till about 3 months after others got theirs and a few nasty emails from me asking where my magazine that I paid for went. When I finally got the magazine it was horrible. That is one lame magazine

Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle, and guess I need to look into MCG.I'm still old school I guess, but it pisses me off that magazines are going away left and right these days. I've subscribed to Hot Rod, Car Craft and Popular Hot Rodding since the late 70's, and still have every issue. Great reference material and fun to look at and remember what was trending at a certain point in time. When PHR got killed off last month, they started sending me Motor Trend in its place. I could care less about new cars.
that's weird started sending me car craft

mopar action for Eboogers tech. ads pay their way, so expect them to showcase their advertisers products. I quite MCG (after what 25 yrs). got tired of the " Mopars at the stupid massion" crap.
probably before long, ALL maaags will be printless, just on "puter"???!!! LOL

ads pay their way, so expect them to showcase their advertisers products.

but also don't expect a 100% honest opinion of those advertisers parts either. not gonna bite the hand that feeds them are they now?

ads pay their way, so expect them to showcase their advertisers products.

but also don't expect a 100% honest opinion of those advertisers parts either. not gonna bite the hand that feeds them are they now?

This has been true for as long as I was old enough to "realize" this, and it's true of every mag there is, whether amateur radio, cars, guns, whatever.

stopped buying magazines when I found this site , hell we got vendors, racers, speed shop owners, feature cars, classified, mopar babes and I can ask any technical question and get a ton of answers......thanks fabo

I'm not sure that a magazine devoted to Chrysler exists (that regularly has detailed tech articles). Mopar Muscle may be the best for tech though.

I like Mopar Collectors Guide for searching for vendors that I may need. Most of the ads in their for sale section are overpriced. They do do glam coverage of a few vehicles in each issue.

I have picked up Chrysler Power, Mopar Action, and Mopar Muscle from newsstands whenever I've seen articles that interested me. I used to subscribe to HOT ROD, Popular Hotrodding, and Car Craft years ago but stopped when they became overwhelmingly Chevy orientated. That having been said, HOT ROD will (occasionally) run some decent Mopar tech articles. Often I come across them when I'm doing a Google search for info.

I sometimes download magazines (for free) from http://www.pdfmagaz.in/ It's handy to have them stored on my garage computer. They have hundreds (if not thousands) of magazine titles available. I've downloaded issues of Mopar Muscle, Drag Racer, HOT ROD, Drag Illustrated, Airbrush Action, Fast & Sexy, HOT ROD DELUXE, etc... The downloads are in pdf. format.

Unless you pay to become a member on their site, they will limit some of the downloads you can make. That means that some titles won't be available and they will restrict (with a time delay) how often you can download. I think the limit may be 1 every 2 hours.

View attachment 1.jpg
View attachment 2.jpg
View attachment 3.jpg
View attachment 4.jpg
View attachment 5.jpg
View attachment 6.jpg
View attachment 7.jpg
View attachment 8.jpg
View attachment 9.jpg
View attachment 10.jpg

Most of my needed info here,or my speed shop. As for mags Mopar Action, Car Craft & Chrysler Power selectively.

-
Back