So what's for New Year's Eve Dinner?

-
Buffalo Burger (from the book 'Burger Bar'). Bison burger mixed with chopped onion and thyme cooked in merlot, ciabatta bun, sliced Granny Smith apple (cooked in butter and dusted with brown sugar), tomato slice, water cress, gruyere cheese. Tasty!!! (Cruddy pic, but we were hungry, so a quick snap with my cell phone!)

Attachments

• Buffalo burger.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 133
Buffalo Burger (from the book 'Burger Bar'). Bison burger mixed with chopped onion and thyme cooked in merlot, ciabatta bun, sliced Granny Smith apple (cooked in butter and dusted with brown sugar), tomato slice, water cress, gruyere cheese. Tasty!!! (Cruddy pic, but we were hungry, so a quick snap with my cell phone!)

Wow, that looks damn good!!! :cheers:

Wow, that looks damn good!!! :cheers:

What??? No Bacon???

6pakattack, "please be seated, no moving about the cabin. ATC has informed you that you are clear for take-off."

Had shrimp, ham, keilbasa, nacho dip/chips, fruit salad. desert was pumpkin cheesecake, cookies, cream puffs and chocolate cake... oh ya and alcohol :)

Today we smoked a ham and had scalloped potatoes with green beans (which included bacon and onions) 6 hours of hickory make for good flavor.

-
Back