so what's it all worth?

-

grease monkey 73

Reaction score
Ok got a baby on the way and I'm trying to buy a house so I'm taking my car to a swap meet next weekend to sell and I was interested on what you guys would say it was worth. So let me know what yall would price this stuff at. 1974 Dodge Dart sport 225 slant auto sbp non power 4 wheel drum needs rear quarter patch panels and has a couple small holes in truck pan also have 74 model 318 and v8 904 motor tore down to block to be built tans needs built have bbp front disc brakes and k member 74 model 8 1/4 rear end with bbp disc brake set up just needs a set of sure grips also have bbp 14 ralleys and on a diffrent note have a complete super six set up

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_20130616_184155_998.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 2013-04-20_16-38-36_771.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 2013-01-20_15-56-27_663.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 2013-01-20_15-56-15_448.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 2013-01-20_15-56-05_617.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 2013-01-20_15-55-52_869.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 2012-07-29_19-38-42_359.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 162
Yea I have all the front suspension too just no pics of it

Damn 1500 that's a bit depressing I see 6cyl rust buckets sell for more with out any of the v8 parts

Sell or up for sale? I know thats low but that price would move it. Asking more you might be hanging on to it a while.

I would separate the car from the parts. Sell the car first The disc brake parts would sell well alone for the $250 to $300 area. I am sure the rear end would sell also.

I was hoping to sell all as package deal cause around here there are so few mopar guys I figured I would endup sitting on parts for awhile cause there to big to easily ship

Those rotors are not from bbp front disc set up, they are from a much later application that uses a front hub assembly!! Mopar rotors from that era would have bearings and races in them and use a front spindle, which I do not see pictured!!

I agree though, split the parts from the car and offer them seperate, and clean the heck out of the car. Take any unnecessary items out completely and organize the rest. If the carpet is bad I would remove that too so buyers could see the floor pans. Nasty carpet does not help a sale!!

If its running, $1800...if not its a much harder sell and I would put it at $1200-1500!! JMO of course, Geof

Cosgig Rotors in pick are for the rear end not front and I hadn't thought of it but you are very right about pulling the carpet so you can see the pans so thank you

Okala you have a good point too I will post up the car and parts on craigslist first see if I can get any gone thanks

Take it from me. When you tell people you're in a pinch for money, they ain't gonna buy crap until you are almost starving, foreclosed on and living in the street. They will however, offer stupid lowball offers and then some even want you to finance it on top of that. I swear to God, I will keep everything I have before I sell to frikkin vultures.

Cosgig Rotors in pick are for the rear end not front and I hadn't thought of it but you are very right about pulling the carpet so you can see the pans so thank you

Okala you have a good point too I will post up the car and parts on craigslist first see if I can get any gone thanks

People with realistic prices for what they have can usually sell their goods if there is a demand for them but sometimes it takes a while. There seems to be a price point where anything becomes harder to sell because a lot of people not having that much disposable cash on hand. A good attitude helps make deals too. There will be vultures out there that have no money or are just trying to buy your stuff so they can flip it for a profit. You just have to pass them over and move on.

There's a built 73 Duster 318 driver witn no rust down here for 3600, and it's not selling.

There was a super clean 6 cyl car running and driving with a/c for 3500 and it took forever to sell.

A 1970 non running six cyl factroy 3 speed on the floor no rust car did sell last week for 4,000, but it also had brand new upholstery and was an oddball factory black with blue interior car.

I'd be tempted to clean and dress those rallies and tires and put them on the car too...it would sure help it look the part a little better, and nice rims help sell cars too!!

-
Back