so you want a lol craigslist ad

-
It's the same in NY rusty. Anything older than '73 does not get a title in NY.

Ran into that issue myself.

My car sat here in GA in storage for 25 years. I mis-placed the title florida issued when I moved from Georgia to Florida in 1985. Georgia did not require me to tiltle it in 84 but Florida did. Georgia would not issue me a new one when I tried to register it last year as it was not required.

I did have the last registration paper from Florida in 1988 and they re-issued the title based on that and copies of the VIN that matched their old records (cost $30). Now with the Florida title in hand I went to the county DMV and they issued a new Georgia title and registration.

I'm curious about the 1 in 518 made.

According to the Red Book, Plymouth cranked out 12,205 fastback V8s in '69. Didn't mention how many had a 4-speed, but I can't believe only 518 out of the 12,205 were ordered with one.

Still, 16k is a lot dough for that car given it's condition. A few thousand more will get you something like this:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/4926913339.html

:D

yes, only 518 fools ordered a 69 Barracuda fastback with a 4sp...and opted for the teen! #-o

yes, only 518 fools ordered a 69 Barracuda fastback with a 4sp...and opted for the teen! #-o

Wow, I must be losing it - I looked at that ad and then copied text from it...and it didn't hit me that it is a 318 car, and not a 340. :? Duh.

So it makes sense, only 518 peeps ordered the 318 with a 4-speed. Not sure if that is a selling point, or not.

Heck yea it's rare it has a 318 and '68 header panel and hood on it!

-
Back