soft 60' times

-
Converter Stall is very related to torque output. I'm betting the stall range mentioned is because of that. 273 commando... 3200. Decent 440, 4000
Stout 500" with good heads, and a brake, maybe 5000-5200?
Pretty big range, for one converter.

My car suffers from soft 60' as well but it isn't the track prep causing it. I've been fighting it since the first time I got the car out in January and finally have come to accept the fact that there might not be anything left with my combo. :steering:
Your 60' is pretty close to your numbers. maybe a few 100th more to gain, pretty minimal. imo
I wouldn't screw with it too much, the car is consistent.

Yes and the entire side comes off the floor too when lifted similarly. BUT when I lower it, the front takes a long time to return to the normal ride height. ??? There is an old sway bar up front only. RMS adjustable uppers and strut rods. It handles curves awesome. I believe that my rear shocks are too short (& cheap) with SS +1 springs, as the shackles point forward all the time. Further limit weight transfer. I was going to change that and loosen up the front end as mentioned. Unless of course you all were shocked at the idea. Sounds like I could try it.
The bottom of the shackle points forward or the top? Shocks should be at 22-24 inches extended on the back. Take the clamps off the rear part of the spring, behind axle housing. Leave the clamps on the front. Loosen up the front end.

Bring it out to pacific tomorrow afternoon. We’ll be out there running some pb’s.
I like Pacific, haven't been there since 2006. Do they still yell at you if you fire up the car before 8 am. lol or do they just throw a guy out now.

-
Back